Trade Alert from Jarratt! - CAD/JPY

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Everyone,

Here is a medium term set up that could be of interest right now, I will post these periodically If I see something:

SELL CAD/JPY

Enter between: 94.70 - 94.90

Stop loss: 96.00

Take profit between: 92.50 - 92.70

Remember that I do NOT trade with leverage on my positions.

*NEW UPDATE - 24th October*

If you are holding this trade you can now start taking your profits off the table, the profit taking zone is now in between 93.60 - 93.00
The pair has hit this zone already, so if you get this late and the pair is still in this area feel free to take the trade off.

If you prefer to hold for the original target then move the Stop loss to break even as you do so. Either way you should have made a good profit from this call.

J

Last edited by a moderator:

flashking71

Private
Hi Everyone,

Here is a medium term set up that could be of interest right now, I will post these periodically If I see something:

SELL CAD/JPY

J

Thanks for the tip, please can you educate us if possible, the reason for the sell. thanks

Psych Reaper

Recruit
Thank you for this tip I suppose but I am very new to this forum and investing as a whole. Could someone explain to me what exactly does this mean? What I'm getting out of this is that you buy at the "enter between" and sell at "stop loss" or am I just dumb? Sorry for my incompetence.

Jarratt Davis

Hi Everyone,

SELL CAD/JPY

J

Thanks for the tip, please can you educate us if possible, the reason for the sell. thanks

Hey Flashking,

Here is a brief understanding of why I have called this trade:

Comments this month from Canada's central bank suggest that they will be cutting their growth forecasts for the second half of this year. They also stated that policy remains biased to 'stimulative' measures. These type of comments are negative for Canadian dollar against most currencies right now, but I selected the yen specifically because there is a lot of risk off sentiment that could potentially manifest itself as the US situation drags on. When traders are worried they typically flee to the yen primarily and the Swiss franc as a secondary position.

This combination of events could weigh on the pair and drag it down over the coming days.

If it does not go our way then the maximum loss is just 1% (Based on using zero leverage).

This is, ofcourse, a speculative trade and the current market climate is particularly unpredictable which could cause the pair to rally (Especially if the debt ceiling debate is resolved more amicably than the market anticipates.)

This is a medium term trade so will likely take at least a few days to play out, and the reason I selected it to post in a forum such as this (Everyone has plenty of time to see the alert and follow along with it as it plays out)

Hope this helps, but if you need any further clarification please do not hesitate to let m know :)

J

Jarratt Davis

Thank you for this tip I suppose but I am very new to this forum and investing as a whole. Could someone explain to me what exactly does this mean? What I'm getting out of this is that you buy at the "enter between" and sell at "stop loss" or am I just dumb? Sorry for my incompetence.
Hi Reaper,

Turtle360's helpful post pretty much nailed it :)

If you need anything else, just let me know!

J

zane80

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

SELL CAD/JPY

J
Most likely it will reach SL instead and probably TP in Nov or after that. Well, always a risk to follow others signal. Cheers.

Jyotiprakash Pal

Sergeant
Most likely it will reach SL instead and probably TP in Nov or after that. Well, always a risk to follow others signal. Cheers.
you look so frustrated ...... :( think positive ... its a very Good call .. i will try selling 95.38 with 30 pip stoploss and follow Jarat Target .... :rolleyes:and i know it will hit the target ... :rolleyes: