Trade Alert from Jarratt! - CAD/JPY

Pathenry

Recruit
Looks like a darn good call so far Jarratt. Thanks for your commitment to this site and I look forward to your pointers in the future. Really appreciate it. :)
Pat.

zane80

Recruit
Looks like a darn good call so far Jarratt. Thanks for your commitment to this site and I look forward to your pointers in the future. Really appreciate it. :)
Pat.
Good call when hitting SL soon?? Hmm....
Anyway I hope it hit TP in a week or 2.

Jyotiprakash Pal

Sergeant
Good call when hitting SL soon?? Hmm....
Anyway I hope it hit TP in a week or 2.

Hitting Stoploss and can hit soon is different ... always hope for best :rolleyes:

try sell 95.72 :D you will be happy like hell :rolleyes: say happy stuff's bro .. why you are so sad :D

I am drawing Thursday Candle (17th Oct) and Friday(18th Oct) candle for you :D its Voddo Magic .. Stay happy and Keep Smiling

Attachments

Last edited:

zane80

Recruit
Hitting Stoploss and can hit soon is different ... always hope for best :rolleyes:

try sell 95.72 :D you will be happy like hell :rolleyes: say happy stuff's bro .. why you are so sad :D

I am drawing Thursday Candle (17th Oct) and Friday(18th Oct) candle for you :D its Voddo Magic .. Stay happy and Keep Smiling
It is almost the same. Better to sell at 97.00 and enjoy better profits and roll eyes even more right? :)

Jyotiprakash Pal

Sergeant
It is almost the same. Better to sell at 97.00 and enjoy better profits and roll eyes even more right? :)
:rolleyes:see you start smiling ... lolz .... hahaha you are talking about 97.00 i will not allow more than 96.95 ... Jarrat is also my friend .. wateva happned i will protect his stoploss .. atleast for this trade ... and future candle drawn by specially designed human skull mouse :D :rolleyes: :mad:and don't try to touch 96.00 lol....:rolleyes:

Eat chocolates bro :D stay sweet speak sweet .. and keep smiling .. hehe ... Stay healthy and wealthy bro

Joh

Sergeant Major
you look so frustrated ...... :( think positive ... its a very Good call .. i will try selling 95.38 with 30 pip stoploss and follow Jarat Target .... :rolleyes:and i know it will hit the target ... :rolleyes:
I do not think it is negative to see a S/L - thank you Zane for your opnion - wish i had listened to both you and Yyotiprakash Pal- :(.
L

zane80

Recruit
i am out of CADJPY short with 81+ Pips ... my mom want to go for shopping, so i need to withdraw :( sorry ... now zane you can take where ever you want cad/jpy all yours
Cheers Joytiprakash, yr mother will enjoy her shopping trip. I got out USDJPY with 101 pips. Have fun :)