1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRADE CAPITAL - https://tradecapital.com - Scam Broker

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by idedwards, Oct 12, 2018.

1. idedwards

idedwards Recruit

Trade Capital offer to provide a managed account for a commission, using their trading algorithm. I funded an account with them for $250 to give them a try. It made $73 during the first day with 7 trades on August 26, 2018.
    I was pleased but asked them to reduce the risk size as this kind of return was way too wild for a small account. They agreed and 'reduced it'.
    Then nothing happened. It did not trade for a week. I tried numerous times to get in touch to tell them the risk had been turned down 'too much'. No response.
    I requested my money back and account closure. I thought I might get a response.
    It was ignored and eventually classed as Refused on their withdrawals panel. No explanation.
    I have been distracted with illnesses since that point until today 12 October. I logged on today and they had traded a crypto (ADAUSD) four times during 16 September and made four losses wiping $260 from my account. I am left with a few measly dollars left in the account.
    They have blown my account I would suggest, deliberately.
    I suggest people steer well clear of Trade Capital.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
    Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel