TRADE CAPITAL - https://tradecapital.com - Scam Broker

idedwards

Recruit
Trade Capital offer to provide a managed account for a commission, using their trading algorithm. I funded an account with them for $250 to give them a try. It made $73 during the first day with 7 trades on August 26, 2018.
I was pleased but asked them to reduce the risk size as this kind of return was way too wild for a small account. They agreed and 'reduced it'.
Then nothing happened. It did not trade for a week. I tried numerous times to get in touch to tell them the risk had been turned down 'too much'. No response.
I requested my money back and account closure. I thought I might get a response.
It was ignored and eventually classed as Refused on their withdrawals panel. No explanation.
I have been distracted with illnesses since that point until today 12 October. I logged on today and they had traded a crypto (ADAUSD) four times during 16 September and made four losses wiping $260 from my account. I am left with a few measly dollars left in the account.
They have blown my account I would suggest, deliberately.
I suggest people steer well clear of Trade Capital.

Trade Capital offer to provide a managed account for a commission, using their trading algorithm. I funded an account with them for $250 to give them a try. It made $73 during the first day with 7 trades on August 26, 2018.
I was pleased but asked them to reduce the risk size as this kind of return was way too wild for a small account. They agreed and 'reduced it'.
Then nothing happened. It did not trade for a week. I tried numerous times to get in touch to tell them the risk had been turned down 'too much'. No response.
I requested my money back and account closure. I thought I might get a response.
It was ignored and eventually classed as Refused on their withdrawals panel. No explanation.
I have been distracted with illnesses since that point until today 12 October. I logged on today and they had traded a crypto (ADAUSD) four times during 16 September and made four losses wiping $260 from my account. I am left with a few measly dollars left in the account.
They have blown my account I would suggest, deliberately.
I suggest people steer well clear of Trade Capital.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Anfangs habe ich ungefähr 500 $ investiert, aber für ein paar Monate habe ich 2k gemacht und es war eine gute Erfahrung, ich kann mich nicht beklagen

Anfangs habe ich ungefähr 500 $ investiert, aber für ein paar Monate habe ich 2k gemacht und es war eine gute Erfahrung, ich kann mich nicht beklagen
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back