Trade closed in negative even it touch Take profit

You should contact your broker first. The most widespread reason for it to ignore pending orders is slippages which take place during high volatility. However, this case looks extremely weird.

This whole thing looks very weird and creepy. Surely, the first thing you've got to do is to contact the customer service of your broker in order to make head or tail of what is going on with your orders and your trading account. I believe that the problem is with the broker. I mean that surely, there are slippages and gaps which happen during trading real money but they happen only from time to time but not all of the time. The representation of net profit is really weird.
The weirdest thing is that your take profit goes against the logic. I mean that when you open a buy deal, you take profit is lower than the opening price. How is that possible? Could it happen the way that you mixed the terms of stop loss and take profit. Judging by the screenshot that you've attached, the broker did exactly what you told it to do.

In all cases your TP appears to be placed more like an SL instead. I'm not sure how you were even able to do this as it is accepted than with a buy order your TP is ABOVE price. Definitely contact your broker.

Back