Trade closed in negative even it touch Take profit

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hi,

Many trade which touch Take profit (TP) closed in negative. My TP is 30 pips.

Trade screenshot :

1625501616111.png

1625501629661.png

1625501642800.png

Please explain me, TP trade must be in positive but these are closed in negative.

I think contact support broker is one way to get an answer, usually profit written in normal number not use negative mark, but it possible if the broker itself cheating client, if they no respond into your problem, maybe the broker is not good reputation customer support, and possible scammed you.

if we look at the trades correctly. it was a buy trade and technically the take profit should have been place above the price at which the trade was opened. It is a brokers fault. You can contact them and ask for refund

Exactly for a buy order how can you place a take profit below the open price? Contact your broker and they will resolve this issue.

I recommend you to ask this quiestion to the customer support of your broker, they have to respond you and helpt to clarify all the details of this situation. Otherwise maybe you didn't learn all the onformation about your broker well and they are just usul scammers where customer support doesn't respond anyone and there are no opportunity to make a withdrawal. Hope you checkec everything before made a deposit. Actually, it's usual situation that broker someday turns out a scammer, that's why there is a trading rule always check the broker before starting in case you don't want to be cheated and scammed.

Back