Trade.com investment strategy copying. Help needed with AI portfolio.

Akimuro

Private
:) I don't aim to persuade you that this is not correct. However, I believe in a theory of many doors. When the door gets closed in front of you, that only means that you need to have a look where is the emergency exit there.
Speaking of AI thematic portfolio of trade.com that this thread stated with. Do you think these guys were desperate when AI was in a major drawdown? Do you think they will really be upset if it does again?

Tahntaman

Private, 1st Class
Absolutely! They won't! Moreover, they know it will sooner or later, but they have a plan. And a plan B. And probably a plan C. That's why I actually support the idea of using professional analytics. They always think in advance.

Akimuro

Private
Well, in this case I once again need to remind you that there might be some sense in the idea of investig in a few ETFs rather than following some broker's team decisions. Nothing personal, Trade.com, just in case you guys are reading :) I just mean that you need to either invest in trade.com's thematic portfolio as much as they ask as the min. investment. Or follow some other guys. Don't try to copy a few stocks that they've invested in as you can only see the top of the iceberg here.

Tahntaman

Private, 1st Class
Once again, thanks for the advice. In fact, right now I'm neither copying the public part of trade.com portfolio, nor anybody else's. At the moment it looks like an investment portfolio of my own, that consists of stocks that I like.