Trade.com investment strategy copying. Help needed with AI portfolio.

Sorry, man, I don't know much about live executions. I've never traded actively with this brokerge to provide more info. My scope of intertest is a bit different here.

If you've got some proofs, you better start a separate thread here at FPA. Any broker that manipulated charts must be discussed openly at this forum. Yet, you don't sound 100% sure about your claims, so I'd suggest you first need to clarify this with trade.com support team if you haven't done it yet.

Getting back to the topic of AI I can state now, in 2021 that the decision to invest in this economic sector was a great idea. I ony regret that I had too many doubts and started investing late enough. Investments have nearly doubled since August 2020.

Attachments

• trade.com AI.png
    trade.com AI.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, I remember the discussion we've had on this. I still have some doubts about this niche being a huge financial bubble. But I guess the bubble can grow long enough as ong as investors base their decisions not on a common sense but purchase stocks after they see some cute video of dancing robotic machines.

Oh well, the more I live and work on financial markets, the more I understand that what happens here does not always have much to do with common sense and well-grounded financial decisions. It takes time to learn to look at ll these charts and reports from the opportunities point of view. Risk and opportunities. That's basically all you need to consider seriously.

I've always wanted to ask where this idea to copy trade.com AI portfolio ideas came from?

I've heard about trade.com portfolios from a friend who wanted to invest. The entry threshold at trade.com was rather significunt for our budget. First we wanted to make a 'bulk order' on AI fund with this broker, but then I remembered all the stories on how financial reltationships ruined human relationships, and I decided I don't want to risk my friendship. There was an alternative to find some AI stocks and invest in them directly. The only question was how to pick the most promisiing stocks. That's how this thread was started.

Interesting! I bet there is some truth in the claim that financial relations can ruin friendship. Yet, I always thought this is true about borrowing money from friends and lending them money. I think that there is nothing wrong about partnering with friends to invest in some nice idea or business.

Ever thought of writing all the potential companies on pieces of paper, throw them in the air and those caught in mid air are the ones you should go with.

Ever thought of writing all the potential companies on pieces of paper, throw them in the air and those caught in mid air are the ones you should go with.
ahaha, I thought of doing the snails racing with company names on their back.
Interesting! I bet there is some truth in the claim that financial relations can ruin friendship. Yet, I always thought this is true about borrowing money from friends and lending them money. I think that there is nothing wrong about partnering with friends to invest in some nice idea or business.
100% true about lending money to friends. Only do that if you don't want to see that person any time soon. What I don't understand about these trade.com funds management is why they ask for that much money from the very beginning? Why can't people invest with less than 10K?

Back