Trade.com investment strategy copying. Help needed with AI portfolio.

Well, there are different opportunities there,some start with 5K. I think this is done because there must be enough capital to purchase all the diversified assets and also there must be enough capital to make it through possible major drawdowns.

This is done not for the purpose of diversification only. This may sound snobbish, but being a sales manager I've worked with contracts of all sizes - starting with $100 and ending with 50K. And guess which contracts/customers caused most of the trouble and were the most unsatisfied customers?
I think trade.com might have the same trouble. People that have got a few hundred euros are the potential unsatisfied customers as sure enough they expect to MULTIPLY the money in a year or two. Those who invest 5K, 10K, or better more - they need to save their money (primary purpose) and then only increase the capital.

Yeap, we've seen some "trade.com is a scam" warnings even in this topic :) People do tend to match thier expectations with reality via imaginary situations and troubles.
I believe this can really be one of the true reasons why the portfolio management requires more funds to invest. Moreover, the more moeny is there, the more difficult it is to mange it properly because of the market liquidity.

Just in case - I've market my trade.com topic resolved already :) Sorry about the issue! Back then I was a bit paranoic about so mach scam going on on the marketplace and I guess I could have caused some trouble swinging the sward of justice here and there )

Heh, no worries, man. better be safe than sorry. The trade.com brand will get over it, I'm sure.

Well, I don't think this is quite true about the market liquidity. Well, speaking of millions - yes, that's true. Yet, I don't think there is much difference in managing 10K or 100K. Blue chips, forex, major ETFs - they all can handle this load of money.

The more I trade the more I think of the use of AI in trading. Not only in regard of the companies that you can invest in but also as the means to improve and facillitate trading itself. Has anyone dealt with AI technologies when developing the strategies?

you know, man, each time I think that perhaps this can be interesting to find a better application of these technologies, I look one of the documentraies on these large corporations that create all these technologies and ally them. Then I compare my capacities with the capacities of these corporations. Here is when the choice becomes obvious.
When you invest in these AI stocks, you invest not in a technology itself. You invest in all the bright minds that work in these corporations, you invest in their marketing department and invest in their expertize in doing business, in their CEOs and strategical thinking, in their international agrements and innovations. No man, even though AIs can really be used to trade and develop trading technologies, that's still better to invest in the comapnies that apply AI this way and many other ways too.

Hmm, I guess you have a good reason to say so. I still think that corporate culture and strategies can be much more clumsy and use excessive instruemnts and human resource, but I won't argue further. There is some sense in what you say.

I'm just saying what my experience says, nothing more than than. Of course if you are very bright, you can use the AIs better. Or if you have a bright partner :) Yet, this is not my case, so I'm quite happy with the idea that trade.com portfolios gave me. For now the investment goes well enough.

Back