Trade.com investment strategy copying. Help needed with AI portfolio.

You know guys, the more I thin about it, the more I understand that Artificial intelligence might be a bubble as I said before but at the same time this is the bubble that can become a next dotcom bubble in a sense it will give a start to smth new even if the bubble has to burst first.

I know there are lot more experienced traders here, so I wanna ask for some help here, guys.
Long enough I've been stocked with an idea to invest long-term. I don't think that investing in indices can be a good idea. Thematic portfolios sound better, yet I've ran into another trouble at this stage.
How to get a balanced thematic portfolio? I don't have that much knowledge and understanding of finance to make a professional list of the companies that should be invested to represent some interesting niche, i.e AI.
Searching for more info made me ran into Trade.com thematic portfolios. They post an incomplete lists of stocks they include portfolios, but this is the most precise information that I've found among a number of investment managers/companies. Here is what it looks like:
View attachment 55656
My current ideas are:
1. Copy the stocks they've mentioned in according ratio based on the info available as it is
2. Try to complete the list of the stocks for this thematic portfolio based on own understanding and with the help of respected community
Does anyone have some comments on the idea overall? or maybe I'm lucky enough to meet someone here who can help me complete the list of the companies that are blured on trade.com website? Thanks in advance for all the help and advice. Critics are welcomed too!
p.s I'm not posting any links here as I don't know whether its allowed by the frum rules. Yet, the company's name makes it easy to figure out the link with the full overview of portfolios :)
Did you end up doing this?
How did it go?

Not that I'm arguing but what made you think so?
Data. Data volume eeps growing and human mind is uncapable of making use of all the data available. Storing, sorting, analyzing this data is what will create new technologies, new companies and new opportunities. Whether its Tradecom that offers AI portfolios to invest in or some other ways to invest - I'm in.

heh, sounds as if you'd watched some scientific pop movie and now are on the eager to open the pocket.

Perhaps. These are just some thoughts of mine that I found appropriate to share in this topic.

Did you end up doing this?
How did it go?
Considering that invstments is a long-term project that is to stretch over years in an ideal world, no, I'm not there yet.
At the same time yeah, I've managed to collect and kinda copy the AI portfolio that Trade.com gave me a hint of. I've stated in 2020 and I'm still adding some stocks to the portfoliio. I didn't close any positions yet, even though I have a strong desire to drop AMD and NVIDIA.

Exactly because they do. Nvidia has long enough been strongly connected with how BTC feels. The fact that it's looking so great is exactly what makes a scalper inside of me yell "take profit and run!"

Haha, I see. Well, mabe the idea to take profit and invest in cheaper undervalued stocks is not that bad as it feels now.

Back