• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
I think that you chose the worthiest assets to trade, namely cryptos and cross pairs. I’m interested in them. While I can’t say a lot about cryptos, I have already a concrete understanding of cross pairs. They are also known as minors. They are really technical that makes them interesting to trade, at least for me. They often show ranges and you can trade in them relying on technical analysis patterns only. On majors, where the US dollar is an inevitable component, sudden fundamentals can easily ruin many patterns with extreme volatility. Minors are calmer in this regard.
For example, last time I traded AUD/CHF. I traded it for several days, to be exact, from October 28 to November 2. I earned $236 on this pair.
I traded on M15. I like this timeframe. It’s especially good for range trading, although M30 and H1 are good for me too.
This time I combine trading with testing Stochastic. I learned from one article that Stochastic shouldn’t be used with default parameters. This time I tried to experiment with its settings.
AUDCHF M15 stochastic.jpg

I learned that to configure Stochastic perfectly I needed to calculate the number of candlesticks required to cover a distance from one boundary of the price channel to another. To measure it you need to use a cross pointer. You can see it in the same row of tools with timeframes, just above the chart. So, click on the cursor pointer and then click on the first candlestick at the price channel boundary and then pull it holding the left button pressed to the opposite boundary of the channel. Don’t release the left button, otherwise the measured data will disappear. Once you pulled up to the opposite angular price channel boundary with the pressed left mouse button, you will see three numbers. You don’t need them all. Instead, look at the first number. That’s the number of candlesticks it took the price to cover that distance. As you see, in one case, it was 45, while it took 50 candlesticks to descend backwards. Then, you see bigger numbers of going up and down - respectively 85 and 109.
That article told that I should input the measured number of candlesticks into %K in the Stochastic settings and after this it will be very precise because it will be configured to this particular range. Well, one one hand, it really makes sense because it really becomes more accurate. Look at it. This is the same chart but with Stochastic having default settings, with 5 in %K instead of my custom 50. As you see, Stochastic is very noisy here, which makes it harder to interpret.
AUDCHF M15 stochastic default settings.jpg

However, in that trading I wasn’t guided by Stochastic. I inputted 50 after it descended the first time from above, but as you see further distances covered by candlesticks increased and perhaps I should have inputted something more average, something that is in the middle between 50 and 85, maybe 70, but I didn’t input that. Instead, I simply opened and closed trades at those boundaries and that’s all.
AUDCHF M15 entry points.jpg

So, I can conclude that it really makes sense to configure the Stochastic settings because it makes it more accurate, but in a long range, %K of Stochastic should be configured all the time as distances change. On the other hand, one can do without Stochastic at all, as I did in my trade and it’s enough to rely on angular price channels and horizontal price levels only. Perhaps, it makes sense for scalpers to configure Stochastic that way, but I can do without it. It was just interesting to try and nothing else.

ALERT SCAM TRADE.COM LEAD CAPITAL MARKETS LTD
I started trading on trade.com since January 2017 without any problems, there have been several weeks in which my positions have been negative, when at some point my account is getting a positive economic return, I get an email from Part of the support as well
Composed: "We contact you about information about some of your questions on your account since at the time of registration you stated in the introductory questions that she has a gain
Annually less than EUR 25,000 a year and this can not correspond to the reality and we called her in order to be able to decide with her by telephone a further response to that question.
We also kindly ask you to send us a document certifying your income tax return for 2016 and a bank statement confirming its reliability as a customer. "
This email was followed by a response email I asked for a justification for this request, especially because I deposited with Money bookers, moreover,
It concerns the questionnaire, when I opened the account with the company, I informed my account manager that the questionnaire had a purely informative nature and that the answers
I would give was not relevant.
On all these grounds, the company decided to close the account and its open positions with a total loss of € 13,684,

THIS SCREEN SHOWS HOW THEIR MANAGER TOLD ME THAT IT WAS ALL APPROPRIATE AND THAT THE SITUATION WAS SOLVED, AFTER A FEW HOURS THEY HAVE STOLEN 13K

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
Earlier I was all overwhelmed with an idea of trading cryptos. I devoted at least three years of my life to cryptocurrency trading. Not with Trade.com. Regular crypto exchanges were used for this purpose.I thought that cryptos were the best financial instruments to trade. They gave me a lot of opportunities to earn money. However, over time I started to change my attitude to cryptos. Now I see more downsides than advantages here.

Lately cryptos became harder to trade from my point of view and therefore I started to lose more. I think that it’s just a direct consequence of lack of regulation. Earlier I supported the idea of free cryptocurrency without any intrusion on the part of the government. Now I’m more prone to thinking that cryptos should be regulated, at least to make them easier to trade.
I haven’t completely quitted crypto trading. I still trade this stuff from time to time but now I mostly trade gold and silver. However, metals are not the only reason I joined trade.com. I’m also planning to try IPO investment here. Today every second broker offers CFDs but IPO is a rare and specific thing. I find IPO a strong side of this broker.
I turned to the broker’s customer support and they consult me. They were polite and highly informative. once again it spoke in favor of the broker. On the other hand, from what their manager explained to me about IPO, I need extra money to invest in this undertaking. I think it will take me from several months to half a year to put aside the required amount to start working on the IPO secondary market. Before this, I will keep trading metals. Maybe I will also try ETFs.

I suddenly started to trade currencies To be exact, I didn’t want to say “started”. I just tried because I timely noticed a suitable entry point and took advantage of it. USD/CHF was a nice choice as I see it so far. Grabbed a nice down-move this month.

When you previously told that you disappointed in cryptos and decided to shift to cryptos, I thought that your words were emotionally driven. I think that a trader shouldn’t perceive any financial instrument of a group of assets emotionally. That’s nonsense. They are not humans to have an emotional approach to them. They are just instrument to trade and nothing else. So, all you need to do is to timely spot a good entry point on any asset and earn on it. Of course, it’s true if you have enough margin.

Back