Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

Thoris

Private, 1st Class
I totally agree with the approach. Its much easier to narrow the problem to finding out who can earn more. The trouble is I can't say much about my annual results. If I spent a year trading every day instead of going to work, I could speak of some consistent stats we could rely on. However, I don't trade full time yet.

Olieng38

Corporal
This "psycho-garbage" is a bomb ticking inside each one of us. I love the approach of comparing just numbers of ROA, but in trading we've got lot more unknown components of ROA formula. It will depend of how well market was performing that particular year overall, how much initial investment you need to start, what are the drawdowns, how much time is wasted with both approaches, etc. I'd say if you are busy and know how to earn money doing something less stressful - don't even hesitate, trust your investments to professionals and forget about interfering the process for at least a year or two. But if you are a professional yourself, can make 100% yearly with acceptable drawdowns, enjoy the process and don't stress about it too much - go ahead. Leave longterm investments idea for a while, until you are tired to trade CFDs yourself. Just make sure you choose ta reliable brokerage and can withdraw the profits fine. I think Trade.com is quite a reasonable choice if we speak of reputation.

Thoris

Private, 1st Class
This was actually a very good point about doing the complex analysis. When we trade, we don’t simply either ,make money or not. We can also either ruin our health or not, risk the money we could have spent better ort not, etc. So iI value my career it’s a rather complex issue. In my case I should definitely keep my job as I value my career a lot and the company I work for values me as well.

Clay Davidson

Recruit
Hope they value you in a monetary equivalent LOL. I mean some people tend to stay at their hated jobs for ages, because of loyalty and because they think company will fail without them. This is arrogance to think so. There are no employees that can’t be changed for some other employee without losing much. Especially this is true for large companies, but even small ones are pretty same. Hope you are not from Japan and this truth won’t hurt your feelings.

Thoris

Private, 1st Class
HAhaha, no I’m not Japanese and I don’t really have that kind of loyalty to my company. It’s just a nice place where I do work I can do well and I get paid fine, so that I can afford investing in some thematic portfolio at Trade.com. U know, their minimum requirements for investments are not that small.

Olieng38

Corporal
What are they? If the required investment is big enough, did you consider some other passive income strategies like buying real estate or smth like that?