• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
I think that’s true for self-made custom indicators. I mean that a trader is expected to make indicators on his own using a built-in MLQ4 programming module that is installed alongside Metatrader 4. Trade.com allows CFD trading with MT4 therefore allows custom indicators. I don't see the problem here.

I use Webtrader that doesn’t support customized indicators. Even if I open a Metatrader 4 trading account with Trade.com I will do it for another reason and because of a strong desire to try customized technical indicators. As I told, I’m sceptical about them.
As for the necessity to have solid programming skills to create customized indicators using that MLQ4 programming module, I think that one can do without them. I heard that all you need to do when using the module is to attentively study a corresponding module and follow tips.

Anyway, those with solid programming skills have better chances to create a working customized indicator. You can hardly create a really effective custom indicator without a good understanding of mathematics.

I really don’t want to become a nerd just to create custom indicators. Of course, I know that some nerds became famous such as Bill Gates, but I have my own path.
I’m currently concerned about the creation of my own trading system. Trading on a Webtrader account with Trade.com satisfies me but at the same time I realize that it can’t give me a lot.
I think that I should open one more account. Of course, it will be a Metatrader account. I want to trade several assets. I mean those instruments closely connected with each other. For example, EUR/USD and USD/CHF go in the opposite direction and it also makes to trade FTSE and GBP/USD as well as all currency pairs including the British pound in tandem. Another example has to do with a diving greenback against the backdrop of a soaring crude. Of course, there may be more examples. The main difficulty here is to calculate lots for two accounts and determine what assets to choose. Of course, I may like many assets and see a strict relationship between them, but at the same time I realize that I will not have enough margin to trade them all. Nevertheless, the idea is very fascinating I hope I will make it come true.
I have deposited $500 and intend to open a Metatrader 4 account and deposit there at least $300. All this joint margin needs to be rationally distributed between assets on two accounts. So, I’m currently thinking about it.

Could anybody tell me about the execution here? I’m going to open a Silver account here to trade minor pairs, indices, and commodities.

The broker ensures good execution. I don’t have any problems with entering and exiting the market here.

Back