• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Maybe, but the return on investment will be lower, that's first point. Secondly, as I already said, that's much more headache and potential problems. Maybe, the third reason is that I just want to try financial investing, not just buy a real estate and then rent it. Just look what's going on - COVID just destroyed the tourism economy, so investing in appartments may be even more risky :) And there is no doubt under the same circumstances some niches will grow better than other.

Well, maybe just one thing I can agree - that depends on your own psychology. I can assume that for you that may seem better way. I have another judgments, but let's end on this point, as a lot of people have different minds :)
If you think that's good way to invest - I think we will be happy to hear from you and about your experience soon..

Hi, coming to give info about IPO... Strange that noone replied there for that time..
As it turns, IPO is especially expensive attraction..,
I thought that Trade.com takes investors' money and then share stocks according to invested money, but no... You should cover all sum alone and at once... So I'm thinking now...
It's even more than buy a unit or other real estate (That I wouldn't do)...

Hey, guys and gals, what do you know about trading with Trade.com. Seems this forum has a lot of brokers that trade with Trade.com, what can you say? Worth it?

Hi, coming to give info about IPO... Strange that noone replied there for that time..
As it turns, IPO is especially expensive attraction..,
I thought that Trade.com takes investors' money and then share stocks according to invested money, but no... You should cover all sum alone and at once... So I'm thinking now...
It's even more than buy a unit or other real estate (That I wouldn't do)...
And what you're planning to do now? It seemed you have great plans for IPO...

Broker is good, with license and, as you see there, provides not only day-trading, but also a lot of other services, for a traders, that have a lot of money. I think, you should ask something detailed and you will get answers.
About IPO - I don't know. It's tasty but expensive..

Created DMA account, that was written that minimum depo is only $100, but now I can't trade. Wrote a letter to support and they've answered me that min depo is $5,000. What's going on?

Hmm.. Strange. Have you asked to withdraw your money? I've checked their requirements, seems that the min depo is rly $100, maybe that's a mistake or I don't know. All, in all it's regulated by CySEC, so you can make a complaint against it (or at least threaten to make a complaint).

Created DMA account, that was written that minimum depo is only $100, but now I can't trade. Wrote a letter to support and they've answered me that min depo is $5,000. What's going on?
Huh, no need to make a complaint. I think you and support team haven't understood each other correctly. DMA is special order execution type and it really starts from $5,000, you can check that on their official website (dma.trade.com). $100 is the minimum depo for trading with ECN account.
Really, I don't know how you mixed everything up :)
ECN trading is also good, if you want to trade with small deposit, it's the better variant.
I assume you're a newbie, aren't you?

Yes, just learning how to trade. Checked everything up, you're right, thanks for the answer. I was really frustrated cause of all this occassion.

Back