• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trade.com SCAM Not giving back my money!

I am having an issue with a company
One more time I would like to give a suggestion here, You guys need to go their live chat (If live chat is offline or not available then send them an email) and share the link of your FPA thread with them. Or share your story on their social pages.

One more time I would like to give a suggestion here, You guys need to go their live chat (If live chat is offline or not available then send them an email) and share the link of your FPA thread with them. Or share your story on their social pages.

FXMaster thanks a lot for your support. I already have 8 live chat transcripts of this case and will try another one right now and share this thread with them. I've also shared my story on their social pages and on their Facebook page some people responded to my story. People who are also having issues with Trade.com. Trade.com itself isn't responding and on the live chat the only thing they're telling me every time is that they're still waiting for results of the investigation which is already taking 2,5 months now.

Thanks again and I will give it another try on their live chat with a link to this thread.

PS. I've send them a link to this thread by email multiple times. To the email addresses: destine.s@leadcapitalmarkets.com, support@trade.com and george.rodger@leadcapitalmarkets.com (who is the one I first received an email from about my account suspension and investigation).

Ask them, Its already 4 to 5 months. When they have the resolution?

At support or live chat from Trade.com they've mentioned a few times "by the end of the week" or "after this weekend" but nothing so far. A few minutes ago they told me to stay in touch with the compliance department at LCM. People from Lead Capital Markets are pretty quick with their replies after I've send them the complaint form. George Rodger from LCM isn't replying from the beginning. But no one is coming up with an answer when you ask them how long it is going to take. Have patience they tell me. I've just received my case number from LCM so I'll wait a few more days before I give it another try at Trade.com and LCM. After that I'm going to file a case at Traders Court.

This is what they told me after I asked them for a third time to join the thread on FPA:

"Please note that the Company will not join your conversation as you mentioned below because all the communication between the client and Company and the information of the clients need to be confidential, except in the cases that the relevant regulatory bodies request it."

This is what they told me after I asked them for a third time to join the thread on FPA:

"Please note that the Company will not join your conversation as you mentioned below because all the communication between the client and Company and the information of the clients need to be confidential, except in the cases that the relevant regulatory bodies request it."
Tell them that you are the client and you have full rights to get notified about the status. It's already been 4-5 months and why still it takes time to get the proper resolution?

Tell them that you are the client and you have full rights to get notified about the status. It's already been 4-5 months and why still it takes time to get the proper resolution?

I already send them an email after their last mail (about why they will not join the conversation) with these questions and they haven't replied since that.

When you sent them a message?

Wednesday. After having contact with them through the whole day. And at LCM they've always replied within a few hours. After my question about how long this is going to take and when they will come up with a resolution, it's been quiet. And I can't even count the times I've asked them, in the past few months, how long this is going to take and when they think they'll have a resolution.

Back