• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trade.com SCAM Not giving back my money!

I am having an issue with a company
As far as I know, the market is full of people who chose the wrong broker or just don't know how to trade with them. Not everything can be taught.

As far as I know, the market is full of people who chose the wrong broker or just don't know how to trade with them. Not everything can be taught.
Hi Rizog. Sorry but your comment doesn't make any sense. This is not a matter of choosing the wrong broker or not having the knowledge how to trade with them.

Hi guys I'm back! Hoping for some answers.

So here is my story in short. I traded CFD (crypto's) at Trade.com (mother organisation is Lead Capital Markets) and made some profits. When I tried to withdraw my profits they froze my account and put it under investigation. 3 months later they came with the conclusion I participated in a pump and dump organisation and my profits were void. This is total bs and I didn't participate in a pump and dump organisation. I don't know people who are doing that etc. etc. etc.

Question for now. What can I do to get my profits? There already was a case on FPA which resulted in a quilty verdict. I already filed an official complaint at CySEC and I'm now sending my official complaint to the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus. At Lead Capital Markets and Trade.com they know about these official complaints so it's not that they're changing they're opinion. Again.. they have nothing on me because I didn't participate in a pump and dump organisation and have nothing to do with anything like that.

Any help is welcome!

Trade.com SCAM trying to settle

Hi guys,

Almost a year ago I posted a thread on the site of the FPA about my case with Trade.com / Lead Capital Markets. They accused me of illegal trading activities (being active in a co-organised crypto pump and dump organization). Now I'm trying to get my profits back by building a case against them and I've been emailing them through the whole last year.

Now all of a sudden they come up with a settlement. Yesterday they offered me almost €7700 as a Final Settlement instead of the full amount of €36.000.

Does anyone has any experience with these kind of settlements? I think they know they're position is weak so they're trying to get away with it by trying to settle for less.

Thanks in advance all!

FPA Forums Team Note: To make it simpler for everyone to see what is going on, the thread on settlement has been merged into the original complaint thread.

Hi guys,

Almost a year ago I posted a thread on the site of the FPA about my case with Trade.com / Lead Capital Markets. They accused me of illegal trading activities (being active in a co-organised crypto pump and dump organization). Now I'm trying to get my profits back by building a case against them and I've been emailing them through the whole last year.

Now all of a sudden they come up with a settlement. Yesterday they offered me almost €7700 as a Final Settlement instead of the full amount of €36.000.

Does anyone has any experience with these kind of settlements? I think they know they're position is weak so they're trying to get away with it by trying to settle for less.

Thanks in advance all!
Just one question, a settlement for what?
It was your deposit or profit?

And for what reason, they held your money?

I already have a GUILTY case with them here on the FPA. Long story short: they froze my account and put it under investigation November 2017. Their final conclusion (somewhere Q1 2018) stated I was active in a co-organised pump and dump organisation and therefor all profits were void. Which is complete BS and so it's impossible for them to come up with any proof or facts.

Back