Trade.com scam regarding thematic portfolios? - Resolved

Ok, but the fact that non of trade.com customers actually wants to find out whether the scam is taking place here or not drives me crazy. People, come on, why don't you have a teaspoon of curiosity in you?

I surely will, but with no guarantee on my side that their support will take me seriously. If its half automated as I think it is, then my main might go in vain.
Trying is always worth to something :)

Ok, but the fact that non of trade.com customers actually wants to find out whether the scam is taking place here or not drives me crazy. People, come on, why don't you have a teaspoon of curiosity in you?

I surely will, but with no guarantee on my side that their support will take me seriously. If its half automated as I think it is, then my main might go in vain.
I wonder why people still don't use google first. I understand the concern. FPA is meant to bring any possible scam to light, that's what we are all doing here. Mostly LOL
Yet, you could have learn from what's been discussed on other resources about trade.com before posting a new scam thread on the brokerage. Here is my find and it look like 2 minutes to find more ifirst-hand nformation.

Attachments

• Trade.com thematic portfolios.png
    Trade.com thematic portfolios.png
    55 KB · Views: 11
Well, that explains a lot. As I said before, this is a quite normal situation when companies stop supporting some features. Of course it does matter how they do that. So far it looks like Trade.com acts fair enough in this situation. I don't see a reason to keep accusing them of scam in this regard. I understand though that it really hurts to see how stocks grew in 2020 if you wanted to invest but didn't do that for one or another reason.
Guys, don't focus on finding a guilty one in this situation. That's called experience. Just get over it and keep working on smth you can manage and control yourself.

I expected so. Yeah, that's what brokers should do when they want to quit some game. Stop offering the feature to new customers and wait for others to drop the service themselves. It normally doesn't take long speaking of CFD and forex.

Thank you for sharing your find. I bet it wasn't that easy as you claim it to be. For sure didn't take ony two miutes, otherwise I'd have found it too.
or may be you know smh about google algorithms and search tips and tricks that I don't.

LOL, you simply can't get the situation ot of your head. That must be diffucult to be THAT suspicious! First you accused trade.com of being scam for basically no reason, now you suspect me of lying about how much time it takes to find the necessary info. Unbelievable!

I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude. And I do understand why he says that it couldn't take yhas fit ou this little time. I've noticed myself numerous times that some people are very good in finding info with google search, but ohers are simply helpless. I think google team made the code fit some generaly known patterns, but the people that have different logic (way of thinking) have trouble formulating the search request properly, as google expects them to formulate it.

Of course I didn't mean to be rude, but yes, I am very supicious when it comes to brokers. Trading is not an easy thing to make money with even when brokers are honest, but unfortunatelly the number of scam that happens in the industry horrifies me. If I can make the industry little cleaner in this regard, I'll be happy. This is why I'm trying to bring to light all the possible issues.

Ok, no problem with that. This is forexpeace army. That's ok to be little suspicious, little meticulous and little untolerant to brokers here LOL

@FxMaster please mark the thread resolved.
I've been browsing through my messages history at the forum and realized that it wasn't a good idea to accuse trade.com of scam. I found out they didn't really drop any obligations to existing customers but only stoped accepting new ones, which is not a crime, I guess.

Back