TRADE.COM SCAM

The legal of the company answer this,

note that the restriction to open sell positions was not applied only to you but to all our clients. We would like to clarify that our decision was followed by the announcement of the Stock Exchange and consequently our Liquidity Provider’s restrictions. We also would like to refer you to the Terms and Conditions, and more specifically to the terms related to Market Disruptions (14.10) and Force Majeure (17).

We will inform you as soon as possible upon the completion of our investigation.

Kind Regards,

is it legal blocking the market while I am losing and I want to doo hedging buying sell positions ? this is the contract i signed regulation.trade.com/tcm/it/KID/cfds/Commodities.pdf

Hello,

i received an email from their lawyer and she recognized and offered me what I deposit: 10.735€.
Tomorrow she will send me the amount I hope.
Dear Mr. ,

Please note that I am out of the office, my colleagues just informed me that they spoke with you.

Please note that the Company decided to proceed and close your account and refund your total deposits EUR 10,735.

If you agree with our decision, I will send you tomorrow a Final Settlement for your signature in order to be able to close your case and proceed with the refund.

Kind Regards,

Hello guys,

seem they have recognized it.
Their legal advisor sent me an email telling that they will give me the refund of the deposit today.
I Hope that they will do.
I am still here with lot of pain for everything happened.

deposited 10735€
profit 985€
I am still alive there with 3000€ but is going down as they have blocked me to hedge and after the price fell down so now I am ****ed
of course I have lots of statement with all operations
Did you generate an account history statement as explained in this article yet and attach it here:

is it possible/legal that they are doing this ?
is it legal blocking the market while I am losing and I want to do hedging buying sell positions ? this is the contract i signed

There are a lot of sharks in the industry. Very few forex brokers run 100% agency model brokerage! And maybe 1% operate a proper hybrid brokerage. Binary Options is even worst. This means their business model is setup for you to fail from the start.

Is it legal? sometimes, depending on how they pull it off. They know that most retail traders will give in to their compulsive gambler/greed impulses.

Hello guys,

Their legal advisor sent me an email telling that they will give me the refund of the deposit today.

Some positive news!

Please let us know when you receive the funds and your issue is then fully resolved.

How will you receive the funds? (bank account, neteller, etc)

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Keep us updated :)

Back