Trade.com

Kathi

Recruit
Complaint about the broker Trade.com, a subdivision of LeadCapital Markets,

a British broker which transferred its activities to Cyprus.

My personal impression is that their empoyees are scrupelless , systematic cheaters.

Seemingly the chiefs of this company know quite well about the behavior of their employees.

I only have in mind two names of their employees. The first one is Mario Toni, the last one introduced himself as Alex. But I never have got an email by Alex.
Strangely they knew my telefone number and asked me several times to follow them because of their outstanding support for indicating good trading opportunities.
Finally I sent them 2.000 Euro to get to know their qualities.
About two weeks later I got into financial trouble and I had to take a loan.
So I asked Trader.com to give my money back.
They always refused and said: of course you will get your money back, but at first you should earn some profit on your account. There was no way to get my money directly back.
This taking on a ride has lasted now over two months.
The next step was that they would give the refund if I gave them access to my private accout.
Am 01.09.2016 um 16:56 schrieb Support Trade.com
Besten Dank, dass Sie Trade.com für Ihr Trading gewählt haben.
Wie Telefonisch gesprochen haben,wir moechten Ihm informieren ,dass die einzige Methode die wir den Guthaben zuruck zu Ihnen schicken koennen ,ist durch Bank transfer.
Fur das brauchen wir ein Bank-Konto.

Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte per E-Mail an verification@trade.com oder per Live Chat auf unserer Internet-Seite.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Reinhold Bohm | Customer Support

Refer to our Regulation section here. TRADE.com is a trade name operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, license number 227/14. Office Address: Treppides Tower, 5th Floor, 9 Kafkasou Street, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus. Restricted Jurisdictions: We do not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including Japan, Canada and USA. For further details please see Terms & Conditions.

Who wants to give strange people access to the private account?
I had sent my money via Paypal, and Paypal gave me a written confirmation,
that all receivers of money via Paypal could send this money back via Paypal.
They would help all receivers technically if they had problems with the refund.
I sent this written statement to Trader.com on September 1st.
But „Alex“ stated that a representative of Paypal had informed them that the written Paypal statement would be invalid. And I could ask this representative. Of course they refused to give me identification data of this obscure representative. This was only told me by telefone, never in written form.
In written form they only asked me to give them access to my private account and a certificate that this would be really my account.
I had prepared them in an email that I would give my case to Forex Peace Army for a public discussion, but they have not reacted at all. Maybe they have already an unsurpassable bad record.
Trade.com had boasted about the fact that they were supervised by CYSEC and Bafin.
But this is not true. CYSEC has not reacted at all to a registered letter with return receipt, and Bafin told me that brokers are not in their field of supervision.
So my last trial to get help is FPA, and I hope for some success.
Many thanks in advance.
Hans

Complaint about the broker Trade.com, a subdivision of LeadCapital Markets,

a British broker which transferred its activities to Cyprus.

My personal impression is that their empoyees are scrupelless , systematic cheaters.

Seemingly the chiefs of this company know quite well about the behavior of their employees.

I only have in mind two names of their employees. The first one is Mario Toni, the last one introduced himself as Alex. But I never have got an email by Alex.
Strangely they knew my telefone number and asked me several times to follow them because of their outstanding support for indicating good trading opportunities.
Finally I sent them 2.000 Euro to get to know their qualities.
About two weeks later I got into financial trouble and I had to take a loan.
So I asked Trader.com to give my money back.
They always refused and said: of course you will get your money back, but at first you should earn some profit on your account. There was no way to get my money directly back.
This taking on a ride has lasted now over two months.
The next step was that they would give the refund if I gave them access to my private accout.
Am 01.09.2016 um 16:56 schrieb Support Trade.com
Besten Dank, dass Sie Trade.com für Ihr Trading gewählt haben.
Wie Telefonisch gesprochen haben,wir moechten Ihm informieren ,dass die einzige Methode die wir den Guthaben zuruck zu Ihnen schicken koennen ,ist durch Bank transfer.
Fur das brauchen wir ein Bank-Konto.

Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte per E-Mail an verification@trade.com oder per Live Chat auf unserer Internet-Seite.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Reinhold Bohm | Customer Support

Refer to our Regulation section here. TRADE.com is a trade name operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, license number 227/14. Office Address: Treppides Tower, 5th Floor, 9 Kafkasou Street, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus. Restricted Jurisdictions: We do not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including Japan, Canada and USA. For further details please see Terms & Conditions.

Who wants to give strange people access to the private account?
I had sent my money via Paypal, and Paypal gave me a written confirmation,
that all receivers of money via Paypal could send this money back via Paypal.
They would help all receivers technically if they had problems with the refund.
I sent this written statement to Trader.com on September 1st.
But „Alex“ stated that a representative of Paypal had informed them that the written Paypal statement would be invalid. And I could ask this representative. Of course they refused to give me identification data of this obscure representative. This was only told me by telefone, never in written form.
In written form they only asked me to give them access to my private account and a certificate that this would be really my account.
I had prepared them in an email that I would give my case to Forex Peace Army for a public discussion, but they have not reacted at all. Maybe they have already an unsurpassable bad record.
Trade.com had boasted about the fact that they were supervised by CYSEC and Bafin.
But this is not true. CYSEC has not reacted at all to a registered letter with return receipt, and Bafin told me that brokers are not in their field of supervision.
So my last trial to get help is FPA, and I hope for some success.
Many thanks in advance.
Hans
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back