'Trade Context Is Busy'

Bob4rex

Private
Hi,
Has anyone ever experienced this problem when entering or closing a trade? At the time of writing this thread I'm still unable to enter my stop loss and take profit on a demo account with WorldPro FX and its been more than 30 mins. All I get is a message that says Trade Context is Busy. I wonder if the broker is messing around with my order. When I tried to close the order I get the same message. Imagine if this had been my real live account. I had two orders on. I tried to close the 1st one when the price turns against me in order to limit my loss but couldn't and it went on to hit my stop loss. The 2nd order is still open without a S/L and T/P. Just tried again a few seconds ago, still the same message. What do you do in such cases. My live account is not with this broker, thank goodness. Bob:confused:

Brokers don't really have a lot of motive to "mess around" with a demo order. They usually want demo trading to be as perfect as possible so that you'll decide to open a live account.

Live or demo, if this happens, first close and then restart MT4. If that fails, contact the broker and ask what's going on.

Setting SL and TP in advance can help protect you in cases where you lose the ability to control your orders. Imagine if you had a large live order with no SL and lost your internet connection.

Back