• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trade Copier Software

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Did any of you ever use a Trade Copier Software to execute your own trades on different MT4 accounts?

I am interested to use one and I would like to know if any of you could suggest one.

if you want to copy from another platform to MT you need API , but from MT to MT i know there is a software , just google it

There are different MT copiers. Which one to choose...

if you want to copy from another platform to MT you need API , but from MT to MT i know there is a software , just google it

There are a few out there. I want to know if any member has some good or bad experience with any of them

Meta Trader Account Copier

Currently testing this software. Looks good so far

I am using the software of Forex Signal Copier - Duplicates trades from one MetaTrader 4 account on another MetaTrader 4 account
The software is very good and the support excellent. The execution is almost instant in normal market conditions. When the market is really slow (On Sunday opening) you will experience delays.
You can test it for free with some limitations.
If you want to purchase it, let me know because they promised me a discount for future purchases that I will make and I will give you the coupon.

I am using the software of Forex Signal Copier - Duplicates trades from one MetaTrader 4 account on another MetaTrader 4 account
The software is very good and the support excellent. The execution is almost instant in normal market conditions. When the market is really slow (On Sunday opening) you will experience delays.
You can test it for free with some limitations.
If you want to purchase it, let me know because they promised me a discount for future purchases that I will make and I will give you the coupon.

Thank F-man, I will let you know when i am ready to buy it.

Any trade copier software that works on other than MT4?

Hey does anyone know if there is any trade copier software that works on other than MT4? I've been searching all over the place but can't really find one unless I customize with a software engineer.
Can anybody help me out to find any trade copier that works on other than MT4?

slee1216 - Can you be more specific on exactly what the "from" and "to" platforms are that you are trying to copy trades between? There are several MT4-MT4 copiers which is what most people want. What other platforms are you trying to copy between?

Also, I'd be interested in hearing what currently nonexisting features people want in a trade copier. I have a trade copier half written and I'd love to get some feedback from people as to what they'd like to see in it.

Details on how to copy can be found here on this forum.

~~~>w|w|w.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/commercial-trade-journals/7825-fractal-divergence-guide-2.html#post67280

Attachments

• 11Jul05.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 118
Back