• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trade Copier Software

2013~Sep~20

FREE version of MT4 Trade Copier with add-ons
If you want to test fully functionality version of PowerTradeCopier ( MT4 Trade Copier) for FREE, just send request via email: support@multiterminal.net No credit card required.
You can request trial with STP add-on You need it if you would like to copy high frequency strategy. In this case your copying time is not depending from the master execution time. The speed of trade placement, and any slippage, will depend from the latency to your slave broker. If your slave broker has better execution time, order will be open on slave early the on master.
You also can test for free FIX API add-on. This add-on allows you to copy trades to Currenex, LMax, or other broker with fix api. You can test MT4 to JForex too.
We Appreciate Your Business. Good luck!

Expert Advisor MT Indicator Forex Software MQL4 Coding

I use powertradecopier with stp add-on. No latency. Trades on master = trades on slave
, but this solution is only suitable if you have a master password for master terminal, in other cases ( If you are copying the strategy of other trader and know only investor password), you need to play with the slippage settings or filters. It depends from your strategy. but in any case powertradecopier is the best trade copier.

2013~Oct~08

— How PowerTradeCopier can assist you

— PowerTradeCopier is pro Forex account copier with no analog. PowerTradeCopier copies orders between from one (or multiple ) MT4 terminal into one (or several ) MT 4 terminal. You likewise can copy trades from MT4 to JForex or broker with FIX API connection. For instance Currenex, Swiss Code , LMax ... The PowerTradeCopier has 3 most important :

-delay =0
-do not need to run terminals
-copy through internet you do not have to know passwords for sun accounts

— Forex Money Managers
Over 300 Money Managers are using PowerTradeCopier to significantly streamline their work and minimize losses from copying latency . With our tool you can accept clients from any broker because it is broker neutral.

— Forex Signal Providers
Approximately 100 Forex Signal Providers enhance their profit by offering the trading signals to clients without latency . And they do not have to know clients passwords.

— Forex Traders
300+ FX Traders copy and recopy orders of the experienced traders, from social trading sites , monitoring sites .

— Forex Brokers
About 15 FX brokers move toxic orders to another brokers (MT4 or Currenex or...)It is possible to establish a build-in filter and copy orders from certain levels of drawdown.

— More information about PowerTradeCopier: _http://multiterminal.net

BJF Trading Group

2013~Oct~26

— Which Trade Copier will be better for you?
— This comparison table will help you understand what trade copier meets your criteria. The first column shows the type of platform from which you will copy the trades.
— The second column is the platform on which you will copy the trades.
_http://multiterminal.net/trade-copier

Oct24_1131_20.png

BJF Trading Group

• Forex Tester and Optimizer
• Professional software for superaccurate testing and optimization MQL4 (MT4) and MQL5 (MT5) strategies on historical data.
• MQ4 to EX5 Converter. History data center: tick and M1.
• More info: Forex Tester & Forex Optimizer

2014~Jul~11

— For your attention: Forex Product Guide | Metatrader Expert Advisors | Forex Robots | Metatrader Indicators | MQL4 → New article "Forex Product Guide"

— The line of the products that we developed over the last 10 years is quite extensive.
— Very often we receive same question over and over again so we decided to put most freaquent questions together in this post and try to answer them.

— Questions:

• What forex robot has the best performance?
• What MT4 indicator is the best?
• What iswin/lossratio ofyour indicator?
• You have a lot of tools, which one is more suitable for me?

— These questions are not easy to answer. You have to consider a lot factors before you can justify

• Trading style you are comfortable with
• Execution type provided by your broker
• Account size
• Minimum lot size allowed by your broker
• Your risk appetite
• Etc.

BJF Trading Group inc.

2014~Oct~11

— Over the past 14 months, my team and I have been developing something that has revolutionized the way I manage my Forex trading.

— In fact, this little project has generated over $278,400 in profits and counting… all on auto-pilot.

— It's been mind-boggling and has far exceeded my expectations.

— I’ve put together a fre.e webinar training

— Whether you're just starting out or have been trading for some time, this is one of the safest ways to trade I have ever come across.

— Be sure and catch the replay here while it's online.

http://webinarmeetingroom.com/6868/4tdzk5iapz/webinar-register.php?trackingID1=mf

BJF Trading Group inc.

Back