Trade Financial

B@@fpaBatsman

Recruit
I recently signed up with Trade Financial.com.au.Deposited $500,was contacted 2 days later and it was suggested that I invest $10.000.I invested $2000 making $2500.I was then given $1000 bonus which I could keep after I had got up trading points.I was contacted by Ian Pappas who was going to advise me on how to trade.Ian contacted me and we made 19 trades on forex.Low and behold 19 trades 6 wins for a loss of $2700.When I questioned him he was very sorry and couldn't explain how this could happen and he was going to a meeting to look into it.The next day he rang and said he was very sorry about what happened and some one would ring me and help me to sort it out,but as I only had $800 it would be hard to work out.Well nobody has rung me back yet,and after finding your site I doubt that they will.The money was paid into the Commonwealth bank here in Australia so I don't know if I can try and push them as we are about to have a royal commission into the banks here.Any help would be appreciated.Trade Financial operates out of Cytfinscan.PNG tfinscan.PNG tfinscan.PNG press.

I recently signed up with Trade Financial.com.au.Deposited $500,was contacted 2 days later and it was suggested that I invest $10.000.I invested $2000 making $2500.I was then given $1000 bonus which I could keep after I had got up trading points.I was contacted by Ian Pappas who was going to advise me on how to trade.Ian contacted me and we made 19 trades on forex.Low and behold 19 trades 6 wins for a loss of $2700.When I questioned him he was very sorry and couldn't explain how this could happen and he was going to a meeting to look into it.The next day he rang and said he was very sorry about what happened and some one would ring me and help me to sort it out,but as I only had $800 it would be hard to work out.Well nobody has rung me back yet,and after finding your site I doubt that they will.The money was paid into the Commonwealth bank here in Australia so I don't know if I can try and push them as we are about to have a royal commission into the banks here.Any help would be appreciated.Trade Financial operates out of CyView attachment 35358 View attachment 35358 View attachment 35358 press.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Where should I put my ACC #?.Thanks for your reply.

These are the same people as Plus Option (plusoptions.com), Greenfields Capital (greenfieldscapital.com), and Brighter Trade (brightertrade.com)

Back