Trade-Market.net

Dan W.

Recruit
Trade-market.net drained my entire account. I accumulated $338k over 4 months using auto-trade. I log into my account one day and it had completely drained over night by Trade-Market. They also drained my dads account the same night. They will no longer communicate with me via email. I'm certain this happened to many others.

Trade-market.net drained my entire account. I accumulated $338k over 4 months using auto-trade. I log into my account one day and it had completely drained over night by Trade-Market. They also drained my dads account the same night. They will no longer communicate with me via email. I'm certain this happened to many others.

You took risk of $338k with new broker?

You took risk of $338k with new broker?
See above--that is the account value not investment. My contract was 4 months with ZE binary signals before I could withdraw. ZE put us with light options to begin with and convinced us to transfer funds to trade-market

Hi, you are not alone, we are not alone, total scam rigged system, controlled by some criminals from Asia......they did upgrade on there's service and they stole $430,000.00 from two accounts. Contract from Ze-binary, withdrawal restriction period four months. both parties won't communicate any more. they thread with local police in Asia. Anyway case turned to the FBI. It seems like some Russian mafia behind it.....

Back