Trade results so fake that they are almost funny

These guys are trying to break it off in us.

Friends, let me bust a few facts out at you...

Unless you were born yesterday, you have heard the old saying "there ain't no free lunch." And it seems these guys are offering you a free banquet.

Say what?

Well, gentlemen, I suggest you wake up and smell the Folger's crystals. If it sounds too good to be true, then...

... it IS either a scam, or you are living in a fantasy world.

I don't want to be rude, but these guys make money by targeting lazy, greedy, and naive "newbie" traders. After you have been around long enough and you have been screwed enough, you will either quit, or go broke, or you will realize that this is a hard business where you have to learn the ropes and you have a lot of personal development to do before you can be successful.

Sorry to piss on your parade.

There is no quick, easy, low-risk way to riches. Follow your heart, and use common sense like you would do to succeed in any other endeavor and you will eventually learn enough to be profitable -- if you really want it bad enough.

Keep looking for the "easy way to wealth" and, my friend, the forex waters await you with plenty of sharks with open mouths and huge mortgages and VERY expensive girlfriends. They are counting on a steady supply of suckers to pay their bills. The question is; are YOU going to be THEIR free lunch? The choice is yours.

Trust FPA. They are the good guys. Learn.

PistolDave

Last edited:
Forex or Internet Scam

Scams like these have been around forever, it is just the Internet has spawned huge new malignate growths of these. It makes it easy for them, they don't even need a slick salesperson who is convincing enough to lie thru their teeth. They have come from the small classified box on the last page of the newspaper into the homes and offices of millions of the new generation of surfers of the information waves....The net went from the sharing of information to the hyper-commercialization and over-distribution of spam scam media. Of course you can still share info like on this site and other forums, but at least 10% of what is to the peripheral view of what you are reading is dedicated to someone trying to get your money....and it is unlikely it is really anything you really need, but you check out the offer anyhow.

You are offered a free EBook for your email, then the emails start. Each is the same, it offers the start of an idea, but doesn't complete it, to complete you have to purchase...it is a brain-washing technique.

As good as it is to expose these scammers, the sheer number of scams make it easy pickings for the likes of FPA. There are more and more everyday, who can keep track of them all, if one is exposed, they change their domain name and re-emerge, who is suppose to know.

This community can distribute the scammers to this community, but perhaps it would be good to try to move it up a notch. Anyone who gets Forex adverts thru Google Adsense or other html-paste-in spam media distributer, should check for scammers coming thru this.

Then this can be progressed much like a scam advertisement would get banned from Television in the old days. This would encourage responsible monitoring of the spam...face it, now one should be able to sell you rat meat when you think you are buying a beef steak.

However perhaps this too is a pipe dream....sneaky lawyers have cleverly worded legal terminology so advertisers can escape the responsibility of customers who fall prey to their lies and inflated claims....alas this is the world we live it....learn to question everything, take nothing at face value, anyone can put on appearances. Yes it is still okay to dream, if we didn't we would not be motivated to ever make changes in our life. And there are still short-cuts, and there are freebies, you just got to look around in the right places, and they are usually not for sale from a website produced from a spam template which looks like all the other websites selling you some fabulous ebook, or being sold for $97 as the key to riches, and employing brain-washing techniques to sell it to you.

sarcasm also works on my Chinese friends, but usually just takes a moment or two longer.
:)
haha, what about "a moment..or few" :)
seriously, I completely agree, there is only 2 options, 100%honest statements, or you are scam.
(even do not try to convince opposite)
K

amazing

wow, not a single loss. lets see... sounds too good to be true, could it be? nah. at least they could have thrown a couple of losers in and make it look legit.

Possible robot

.... Or a robot that actually does work :) I'll probably get in heck from someone here for mentioning robot, but hey, I'm new, I deserve a tongue lashing:p

Chrissy

Well, I'm currently testing a robot on a live account with good results (definitely not take-away-your-breath results, but it is profitable so far). See this: Forex MegaDroid | Forex-MegaDroid.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army. My posting there is part way down the first page. I'm going to ride this one till it starts a small losing streak, then perhaps move it to a demo account tilll it reverses or dies out.

Last edited:
Trendforex20

Yes, I can confirm that I have been bombarded with emails. BTW I tested the previous version, which was offered as a give away in " pre-launch ". It made good signals up until Friday, basically on the 1Hr and 4Hr charts for eurusd, gbpusd and gbpjpy.

However, as we know the sentiment changed on Monday, and the high in GBP was last week. So the system signalled a sell, but as we know there was another runup in the GBP.

So I would have had to sit it out and wait for these huge moves to happen. Most traders would need a very large account to endure these wide stops.

===================
Currently I hesitate buying anything that is promoted heavily like this.

Hindsight

If only I had looked at this forum prior to my purchase of the Trend Forex Version2.

I have emailed the provider and asked for my purchase price back, we'll really see if they stand by their no questions asked 60 dayn money back guarantee.

Thanks to the FPA for their work, certainly I won't look at another purchase without a positive review from this site.

Rob

If only I had looked at this forum prior to my purchase of the Trend Forex Version2.

I have emailed the provider and asked for my purchase price back, we'll really see if they stand by their no questions asked 60 dayn money back guarantee.

Thanks to the FPA for their work, certainly I won't look at another purchase without a positive review from this site.

Rob

Payments for it are processed through Clickbank. You'll need to ask Clickbank for the refund. I doubt the Trendforex people would even bother responding, and if they do, they'll probably just try to stall until after the 60 days is up.

Refund

At least they did stand by their promise to refund the purchase price.
Thanks, Money is back where it belongs.

Rob

Back