Trade-success.com (Andrew Sample) & cybernetenterprises.net

Just saying the scammer is not enough bro, IT will be good if you can share more details about how you got scammed?
Hello: Can you tell me how to share more details please? Do I upload them to you in a reply or? I have details in the court preparation file but was only allowed to upload 5. I want to upload a couple of more there too. Please advise. Many thanks, Jeff

Hello: Can you tell me how to share more details please? Do I upload them to you in a reply or? I have details in the court preparation file but was only allowed to upload 5. I want to upload a couple of more there too. Please advise. Many thanks, Jeff
You can share more details in reply here and after that you can invite them to come and join the discussion.

View attachment 31430 View attachment 31431
Attention Traders: Andrew Sample (trade-success.com) and Cybernetenterprises are scammers!
You can share more details in reply here and after that you can invite them to come and join the discussion.

Attachments

• 1st request for refund.JPG
    1st request for refund.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Refund 2nd request.JPG
    Refund 2nd request.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Refund 3rd request.JPG
    Refund 3rd request.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Paypal Receipt.JPG
    Paypal Receipt.JPG