Trade Thunder

Deceived

Recruit
I opened an acct with Trade Thunder about 8 months ago . Won trades and lost trades overall up about $ 275 ----fine . Need to close acct . They say they can't close acct and return funds to my credit card because its been more than 6 months that I used my credit card?????? and their system will not allow that ---stupid!!!!!
They said that I had to furnish my Bank Information so that they could send the funds to my Bank----- well that's been 3 weeks ago --- no funds -- will not answer emails --- I guess they plan on keeping my money ----- DO NOT GET INVOLVED
WITH THESE CROOKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened an acct with Trade Thunder about 8 months ago . Won trades and lost trades overall up about $ 275 ----fine . Need to close acct . They say they can't close acct and return funds to my credit card because its been more than 6 months that I used my credit card?????? and their system will not allow that ---stupid!!!!!
They said that I had to furnish my Bank Information so that they could send the funds to my Bank----- well that's been 3 weeks ago --- no funds -- will not answer emails --- I guess they plan on keeping my money ----- DO NOT GET INVOLVED
WITH THESE CROOKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to thier live chat and share the link of this thread with them. Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12688/www.tradethunder.com

THESE CROOKS WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY IT HAS BEEN 1 YEAR NOW. THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS THEY ARE BLOCKING MY CALLS AND ALSO ISP THEREFORE CANNOT GET INTO THERE WEBSITE BLOCKING ALL MY COMMUNICATION NOT RETURNING MY CALLS. STAY AWAY FORM THESE MOBSTERS! WARN ALL FUTURE FOREX BINARY INVESTORS THEY R CROOKS BIG TIME! SPREAD THE WORD WORLD WIDE ALL INTERNET COMMUNICATION!

Back