• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trade-Vantage.com

Konstantin,
STOP USING THIS FORUM FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTINUING TO PERPETRATE A FRAUD!
You are well aware that representing hypothetical, calculated, false, past future predictions as an actual trading history is the definition of false advertising, is unethical, and in securities law illegal. You continue to ignore the direct email replies I sent you through Dustin's support, and by my private reply to the email you sent privately and directly to me on this forum. I was perfectly willing to keep my accusations private, but now that you have posted publicly this reprehensible testimony, I will openly expose you and challenge Dustin to come out from behind your skirt.
Your previous activity with Options University selling the same product adapted for Stocks put you squarely in the sights of securities regulators. Shifting to the less regulated realm of forex, selling outside of CTFC Regulation the same algorithm adapted to forex intentionally and internationally at 4 times the price you used to charge (and throwing in the limited stock model for free), has only added to your ultimate disgrace.
The really sad thing is that, as I have stated before to you directly, your neural network may or may not actually have some kernel of predictive truth and ability. I have even offered to help you personally, with understanding compliance and ethics in the financial industry in the USA; which you have ignored. However, back-projecting convolved, false, misleading, never happened trades, and marketing them as a "performance record" is deplorable in any culture or legal system. You destroy your own accomplishment (if any) by your own actions. The truth is no one can tell if your product has any predictive value whatsoever without buying it, and forward testing it themselves; because you have refused to keep, advertise, and/or demonstrate any truthful, accurate, real-time, forward trade result history.
The ONLY RIGHTFUL USE for your false performance histories presented as having occurred in real-time in your application and sales presentations, is as a developer's tool to aide in verifying and analyzing the effectiveness of the neural learning algorithm. It should NEVER be presented as a real-time generated trade history to any potential customer. Using that to entice the mathematically ignorant, the gullable, the unsophisticated and vulnerable public, is a criminal act of the worst order my friend, and you know it; if for no other reason than I have informed you of such.
Now, we find your Marketeering Slave-Master, Dustin Pass has cut his price for your work in half, just days after selling it for $2,000! Don't you feel like a donkey yet? If not, you are either brain-dead or you too are a scoundrel and co-conspirator.
You might insist you have some right to pride as a programmer, some decency and scruples (Google it)? You might insist your system is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
PROVE IT!
Start a verified mt4i and/or a MyFxBook Real Money Account immediately with some of your ill-gotten gains at a broker of your choice. Deposit $100,000 of real US currency and demonstrate to the world in forward testing, the actual results you shall obtain; plus, ask Pharaoh to test your system in an unbiased forward test right here on FPA. I will personally supervise or even run it for him using your MT4 plug-in, if he has no one else to do it. We will take a snapshot of your then current past "System Performance" as displayed in TradeVantage V3 or higher, for all pairs on Day-One of the challenge. Then we will calculate and publish the average aggregate 3-month return for one year or more of trades in the US Time Frame. We will take all trades on every pair, every day, entering and exiting precisely as prescribed on your once-a-day neural network output, using no leverage, equal size, and the prescribed stops. We will do so for three months while continuously publishing results with a 2-day lag to provide you freedom from any trade copying. We will continuously calculate and publish the actual real-time results, and shall reserve judgment until the test is complete. Then and only then, will anyone be able to judge the worth of this system.
In fact, I will offer you and Dustin a challenge. If I am asked to do the work to run this precision test, and should the 3-month performance actually exceeds just 50% of what your average 3-month, month-over-month, uncompounded returns claimed, as indicated on Day-One of the test, I will:
1) Write you a glowing letter of endorsement as a CTA, to the NFA
2) Buy TradeVantage for $997, and
3) Agree to provide you an accurate testimonial as a registered financial professional, for you to quote in your marketing.
However, if your system fails to achieve a Positive Real Return after the 3 month test, you will:
1) Pay me a $10,000 fee to compensate me for my time and effort in running the test
2) Agree to Refund-in-Full the purchase price of the TradeVantage system to any purchaser, for the subsequent 30-days after the test results are published, and
3) Agree to prominently point all future advertisements to our test results.
Agreed?
But, do not misunderstand, I would very much prefer you run this test yourself.
After all, you are the Master. It is the least you could do, and frankly, I don't need the extra work.
So Come Out! Come Out! wherever you are; Dustin.
I DARE YOU! I ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU to accept this challenge.
Prove it, and I'll be the first to applaud!
Otherwise, SHUT-UP and GO AWAY! Crawl back under your rock.
For I promise you this, you criminal:
If I see one more direct or cloaked attempt here on FPA to justify this fraud, I will formally report this whole stinking mess to the US Department of Justice, and the NY State Attorney General's Office; which I am want to do now, anyway.
I don't mind saying Konstantin, the likes of you and Dustin have given this whole industry a black-eye; and make the work of honest financial fiduciaries very difficult, indeed.
In addidtion, you draw the ire of politicians, and promote the blith of additional regulation that is driving the whole financial industry overseas.
You are a corrupting, corrosive, insulting, negative influence in the marketplace; and an Anti-American scourge.
Yours truly,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Konstantine,
STOP USING THIS FORUM FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTINUING TO PERPTRATE A FRAUD!

100% right!
We really had enough with cheap or expensive software promising you to be a millionaire in a couple of months by investing a capital of $200 plus whatever price they change for their holy grail, but without any proof for it. Just blah blah blah and nice pictures of fancy houses and sports cars.
There are many ways for proving their performance, but they don't do it, because they know it won't work. Or if it works, the earnings will be a small fraction of what they are promising and the DD will be way too much to be tolerated.
Readers, choose products that have real verified results at least for a few months!

Last edited:
Thank you Sgt. Romeo,
Thanks for you gratifyng remarks.
May I suggest you edit your post to revise the quote, as I was still in the process of writing and editing my post on-line when you screen-captured your quote of me. I added some new material, a challenge to Dustin, and corrected some important language after you posted my early draft. I am done now, promise. May 5, 2012 02:27 EDT.

Last edited:
Hi BOB FX,
Logic alone should inform you that if their "System Performance" trade calls had been provided in real-time, one could have owned the world within the past year.
However theoretically, there is nothing preventing a once-a-day system entering at the same time each day, from making money on opposite sides of the market in overlapping periods when starting at different times. Entry is instantaneous, and "At-the-Market" in this system at a fixed time; so while one trade may start-off in drawdown, the other may be on its way to closing with a profit. Later, the first trade might eventually return to profitability, and thus the cycle continues. It is not easy to do, but it is actually possible. This type of trading is incorrectly called "Hedging" by most amateur traders and even by ignorant government regulators. Technically, it is "net offset trading", which chooses as a tactic to use opposite, neutralizing positions to temporarily reduce risk, flatten, or even reverse a longer-term trade. I strongly suggest you leave this technique to the pros, since it tends to increase your transaction cost and requires accurate predictive capabilities in multiple time frames to be profitable. Right or Wrong, the broker advantage of increased "transaction costs" was sited as the primary reason for banning "Hedging" by the CFTC, during the latest round of regulatory rule changes imposed under Dodd-Frank for Milquetoast US citizen retail accounts.
Now, if you feel you must trade this TradeVantage system, just choose the time zone that provides you with the most convenient execution time each day, and trade only that one time zone. Ignore the others, they will just confuse you further. I assure you, this program will likely lose money for you no matter what time zone or group of pairs you trade. If you insist on trading it, please use a demo account! If you feel you must test multiple time zones, set up multiple demo accounts, and enter all trades in one time zone strictly on its dedicated account. Take all trades (even if contradictory) exactly as presented, in its dedicated time zone account. Track your results for each time zone specific account, independently. Only then, sum the results; and keep us informed.
I have a fresh, crisp, $1.00 US Federal Reserve Note that says: after 30 days you will be in negative territory overall, plus negative on each and every time zone account you test. Is it a bet??
PS: The multi-level marketing schema you quoted (and seem so shocked by) from Jeanette Sims (whom you accurately identify as a principal actor in this operation), are actually industry standard for promulgating this kind of 'schlock product' swiftly to the largest number of suckers possible in the least amount of time. Nothing fraudulent here. Welcome to forex. I welcome your future updates.

Last edited:
BigT1, thankyou for sharing your extensive knowledge with us. After I purchased the system I saw this on FPA, and immediately asked for refund which was honoured as I mentioned in my review. The website is off line now, no suprises there. I seriously thought Dustin Pass had a good reputation, I guess not

Hello DropNroll,
Thank you for informing us that Dustin Pass (or whatever his real name is) has indeed slithered back under his rock with his minions of scoundrels and millions in ill-gotten gains, by closing his discount sales page. However, my check of:
trade-vantage.com » Blog Archive » Neural Networks Explained
finds his website may still be wide open.
I sincerely hope you receive your refund. For appearances sake and because you are registered here, I have little doubt you will; and am glad to have provided you early warning.
Thus far, I have received absolutely NO response to my Dare and Demand for an Honorable Duel. What a worthless piece of slime Dustin Pass is.
But, just take a moment and imagine: Dustin managed to attract at least 15,000 webinar registrants by open admition, and it likely was twice that.
Even if only 2% actually purchased (converted), that would still be 300 x $2000 = $600,000 minimum; or as much as $12,000,000 @20%!
SO WHAT!!!, if a few somewhat informed FPA viewers or a few disgruntled others (who have the guts to admit to themselves they have been swindled) demand a refund within the 30-day period? He still walks away with no less than $1/2 million, and likely far more.
I curse your mother's grave Dustin! And if you fail to accept my challenge I will ride your ass for as long as I live, into your grave.
Yes, at age 62, having lived humbly in a life of integrity and service to others, I have fixated on this urchin after years of having witnessed tragedies at the hands of his ilk. I have personally, just had enough!
Like Josef Mengele, Dustin; you cannot rewind the hands of time and reverse your cruel and hurtful actions. At best, you can only escape justice for now. I hope you come to cower in fear while you are on the run in the coming decades, you pig. Kadafi died in a drainage ditch, and sooner or later, so surely will you.

BigT1, thankyou for sharing your extensive knowledge with us. After I purchased the system I saw this on FPA, and immediately asked for refund which was honoured as I mentioned in my review. The website is off line now, no suprises there. I seriously thought Dustin Pass had a good reputation, I guess not

Last edited:
Oooohhh... A challenge. I love challenges. I've made quite a few myself, and not one has ever been met.

Don't ask me to forward test it - submit it via the FPA's PT program. I'll watch it with great amusement.

Konstantine,
You'll need a live account at a non-scam rated brokerage. Submit it to the FPA's PT Program. If you aren't sure how to do this, use the "Contact Us" link on any page at the FPA's website and put "Attn: AsstMod" in the message. That will get it to the guy who runs the forums and reviews. He'll make sure to give you all the info you need.

Allow me to sweeten the deal. Meet BigT1's challenge and succeed, and I'll buy a copy and throw in a Pharaoh endorsement that you can publish on your website.

If you decline to accept the challenge, I'll consider that to be proof that the product sucks and you have no confidence in it.

Attention required

Pharaoh,

I have received a personal response from Konstantin, which I will not display publicly at this point.
I will send to you privately to you.

> =======================================

Oooohhh... A challenge. I love challenges. I've made quite a few myself, and not one has ever been met.

Don't ask me to forward test it - submit it via the FPA's PT program. I'll watch it with great amusement.

Konstantine,
You'll need a live account at a non-scam rated brokerage. Submit it to the FPA's PT Program. If you aren't sure how to do this, use the "Contact Us" link on any page at the FPA's website and put "Attn: AsstMod" in the message. That will get it to the guy who runs the forums and reviews. He'll make sure to give you all the info you need.

Allow me to sweeten the deal. Meet BigT1's challenge and succeed, and I'll buy a copy and throw in a Pharaoh endorsement that you can publish on your website.

If you decline to accept the challenge, I'll consider that to be proof that the product sucks and you have no confidence in it.

Last edited:
Can you send me the response too? Thanks!

Pharaoh,

I have received a personal response from Konstantin, which I will not display publicly at this point.
I will send to you privately to you.

> =======================================

Hello LearnerFx,
No, I cannot send to you as a public user a private communication. If I did, the whole purpose of private communications would be void. I do not violate the trust of other users.
Pharaoh, is chief administrator, and this communication involves FPA, it's policies and practices at the highest levels.
However, I do have some news I can make public tonight:
1 - Konstantin has today provided me with an evaluation copy of TradeVantage Pro for detailed study, thru a private channel not involving his Mass Marketer, Dustin Pass.
2 - I can report to FPA members that my initial hunch that the programmer known as Konstantin indeed exists, and appears to be a capable computer scientist. He also appears to have written or adapted a genuine neural network code specifically aimed at market analysis.
3 - The system is quite complex, requires a sophisticated user who can master the network training process, and is disciplined enough to implement the trades precisely .
4 - In the near future I will be thoroughly familiarizing myself with it; via the personal support Konstantin has offered me via email.
5 - Once the NN is properly trained I will begin testing it privately, under observation by Konstantin and FPA Pharaoh.
6 - If & When all becomes ready and is working as it should; Then and Only Then, will I begin the 90 day public forward test that will be published on FPA for all to see.
Be advised that urchin "Herr Dustin Pass" has not responded to the public and private challenge I posed, nor to any other email inquiry beyond that which his trial version support team offered. As a result, he will now be exposed to whatever praise or ridicule may result from a fully open & independent forward test run by a NFA Registered CTA; without benefit, or recourse.
I have been, and remain of two minds regarding the potential profitability of this system; only time can tell. However, with regard to how it was marketed, and how Konstantin's work has been mis-used, abused, and the weakness of it's output design exploited; there is little doubt. There is simply "No Win" for Dustin under any circumstance. If Konstantin is complicit, and colluded in this gross profiteering effort, at this point we can only guess.
For now, my task is to simply exercise, and bear witness to the validity of his system. The finger-pointing and/or law suites must wait for later.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA NFA ID#: 0278164
Can you send me the response too? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back