• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trade-Vantage.com

Cheffie, BC, Canada has posted a positive review of his individual test of TradeVantage.
I would ask him to identify himself, and enlighten us all by posting his MT4 demo test account onto mt4i or MyFxBook, so we can all follow along with his profitable forward test in real time (something the vendor refuses to do).
I am skeptical because to the best of my understanding, all free trials were terminated on 4/20/2012.
I would also like to see some details on your "Sim" methodology. Since this system depends on a private, dedicated server data feed from the vendor, just how could you simulate anything?

Also be advised that just to add insult to injury, today I received the following solicitation from Dustin Pass for TradeVantage.
Now that he has fleeced all the $2000 suckers, he is now offering the exact same package at a 50% discount. Yes folks; get yours now for $997!
Those of you who paid $1997, have a look at this:

TradeVantage

Last edited:
Just to add insult to injury, today I received the following solicitation from Dustin Pass for TradeVantage.
Now that he has fleeced all the $2000 suckers, he is now offering the exact same package at a 50% discount. Yes folks; get yours now for $997!
Those of you who paid $1997, have a look at this:

TradeVantage

Yeah my jaw dropped when I saw that. That's the best way to alienate your clients: offer other people the exact same product for half the price. Wow. -Scott

I have been using this package for a while now and have been keeping a record of all the trades after I spotted that some were being changed. I have seen a recommendation one day to close a trade only to go in on the next and find that they have the trade still running. Since the 24th of April they have recorded a loss of 1484.6 pips. I have asked for my money back. Also checked out that link and am really not impressed that the package is half the previously stated price.

FAO BIT T1
Glad someone is on the case. What concerned me about the software is that Dustin...in his sales pitch video ...talks about a seemingly random pair (EUR/JPY) which had suggested trades for 2012. In other words he talks as though these were genuine trade calls. However, the creator, in a recorded webinar I saw suggests results are modelled. If you actually took the % gain claimed per pair over the statistical period you would make roughly $1,380,000 per 1 lot traded. This would be without stops and allow for an absolute max drawdown of $70,000 give or take a few $. What i find perplexing is that there are 3 time zones...all giving seemingly random results. This simply looks like a numbers game...some punters will do ok ...some not and refund. Then they will promote it again in 45 days with a new/lower price tag. I saw teh screensshots of your converstaion with Jeanette... is in fact head of marketing for Dustin Pass.

Trade Vantage Affiliate Scheme via Dustin Pass

Hi there! I hope you are having a great Q1 so far this year.
For those who are new to our program we had a super successful
2011 as did our affiliates. We paid out over 2 Million in commissions
and are looking to beat that record this year!

We have been very busy working on new products as well as a new
Affiliate Member Site for you (I will send an announcement when it is
complete).

*** We are excited to tell you about our upcoming launch, April 9-30.

The product is once again a Forex trading system. We will be
sending out details on the product very soon so watch your inbox for your
personal affiliate access.

Here's the way payouts work:
Commission is 30% First Tier, 10% Second Tier,
We pay out on the 15th of each month based on the product pay plans

Housekeeping Items to Hold Onto:
Your Access to Infusionsoft for Tracking Stats & Commissions:
Site: https://forex.infusionsoft.com/Affiliate
Username: b***
Password: s******

NOTE: Only Use Infusionsoft for Tracking and Stats.
Get All Swipe Copy and Links from the Affiliate Site once it is up again.

Please take some time to respond by email to me and let me know if you
will be participating in our April Launch. If you would like to refer someone
for the launch and receive second tier payouts please also send their contact
info to me in your response.

In Your Corner,

Jeanette Sims
Email: jeanette@forextradersdaily.com

Hello Andrewward,
I suggest you save yourself some time and money. If you review the docs I attached on post #7 of this thread you will see what further trading results will likely resemble.
Please keep us updated on your experience in obtaining a refund from this vendor .

I have been using this package for a while now and have been keeping a record of all the trades after I spotted that some were being changed. I have seen a recommendation one day to close a trade only to go in on the next and find that they have the trade still running. Since the 24th of April they have recorded a loss of 1484.6 pips. I have asked for my money back. Also checked out that link and am really not impressed that the package is half the previously stated price.

Last edited:
Hi BigT1,
I have had an email from them and believe it or not they openly admit that they repaint the data. They even gave me a list of which ones they had done last night. They call it re-learning. US Zone re-learn list:
audusd
euraud
eurusd
usdchf
gbpusd
eurchf
eurnzd

I was making a list of their trades accross their system and have checked them again. They are completely different, thus proving to me that they repaint their data.

They have offered to extend my 30 day money back period but I have declined their offer. Just a delay tacktick I'm sure.

Hi Andrew.

Re-learning process is required for every neural network. I explained every single detail why it should be done, when, and how, during the webinars i'm doing for our users so everyone is aware of the reasons, principles of neural network theory, its appliance and background functionality. I would recommend to watch those recorded webinars which are located in the membership area.

Those 7 models have been re-learned after i gave the explanations and notifications about that, during the last 2 weeks. Once the models came into flat state and werent in the position, we did reoptimization of those models.

Sorry to hear that you were confused and didnt get familiar with neural network principles i've been trying to explain on online webinars.

Thank you.

Back