• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trade-Vantage.com

I'm not the chief administrator. I'm just the craziest person running lose on the FPA forums. :p

That does get me tied up in some interesting issues on behalf of the FPA from time to time.

"...I'm just the craziest person running lose on the FPA forums."

...hmmm...perhaps that might have something to do with residing in "sunny" places?:p....you know, the Sahara desert, and then sunny Florida.

Oh Wow! If not you, then who actually rules this asylum?? :)

I'm not the chief administrator. I'm just the craziest person running lose on the FPA forums. :p

That does get me tied up in some interesting issues on behalf of the FPA from time to time.

Last edited:
"...then who actually rules this asylum??"

The name is only whispered...never spoken in fear of the "curse of the pips" where strange things happen...like accounts being stopped out for no apparent reason, and good trade positions suddenly taking a dive in the wrong direction.

The "one", whose name no traders dare mention, never sleeps nor rest and is forever on the prowl checking in every nooks and crannies of the forex world..and at the FPA site.

Last edited:
"...then who actually rules this asylum??"

The name is only whispered...never spoken . . . The "one", whose name no traders dare mention . . .

An offering to on high, from a wanderer.

Attachments

• mosesburningbush.jpg
    mosesburningbush.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wavefour,
Daniel,
We will all be interested in your progress in obtaining a refund, which should have required nothing more than an email request.
My guess is this is going to be a real mess. I suggest you notify your Credit Card company, bank, PayPal, or any other payment venue of your demand to them at this time; this to confirm you made your request within their advertized refund period. My sympathies; and best of luck.

FPA has offered my the opportunity to open a Trader's Court Case against Dustin. Since I was not roped into purchasing their system, I can only act as a "Friend of the Court", not a plaintiff. Please consider doing so yourself, whether or nor not you eventually obtain a speedy refund. Use my posts and uploaded documents, and contact me should you require support.

Update: I just wanted to let you know that I have received my refund in full from TradeVantage. However Dustin Pass is at it again, check it out. Start Making Passive Income Now! What a scumbag.

Since I've got friends in all sorts of strange places, I believe that I've uncovered who's really running things. Day-to-day operations of the forums and reviews seem to be managed by our favorite AsstModerator. Then there is "he who is not to be named", the Supreme Admin, who is said to provide beer and flesh torn from the still-living bodies of scammers and spammers to the dark denizens kept in the programmer cages. Above him is Felix, who drops in from time to time to check on things.

So, any updates? Think Dustin will offer to join the FPA's Performance Test Program? :)

Pharaoh,
I have received from Konstantin the full version and license key for TradeVantage AUE V1.0 (as detailed in Post#40), but due to business and time requirements I have not yet been able to begin my study of it. I am planning to dedicate some time to it over this holiday weekend. I will keep you all advised. It will not be necessary for Dustin to join the test program, as I will now be able to do it unilaterally. By ignoring us, he has forfeited our offers to endorse, if and when the test yields a positive result. I think this speaks volumes about what we may expect in the way of results.

Last edited:
Back