trade vantage - software by dustin pass - big scam!

i agree hes was a scam stupid i did buy the product,then the last 3 days ask for a refund but no one yet did reply grrrrrrrrrrrrr hope i could hang them by the balls all scammer.

i agree hes was a scam stupid i did buy the product,then the last 3 days ask for a refund but no one yet did reply grrrrrrrrrrrrr hope i could hang them by the balls all scammer.

Go ahead and start a Court Case against him. Since it has been discussed quite intensively the past few days, it would be interesting to see if he would defend himself on a REAL case against him.

Hello ellenbrooke2001,

Could you inform us as to the status of your refund request?
did pay the full price then did send so many mails for refund then has today still nothing the guy should be hang?
If you are stuck with owning TradeVantage, you might want to study my reports and follow the on-going forward test I am conducting. So far, after 10 days of testing I have found it could possibly be somewhat profitable; but of course, nowhere near the fraudulent claims made by the marketeer.
Follow this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/19584-trade-vantage-com-2.html#post90306
BigT1

Last edited:
I beginning to appreciate the FPA's focus on protecting us from our own emotions--but surely there must be some way I can go from 10K to a million in 90 days...And that's why lotteries and scammers thrive!

A big thank you to BigT1 and Pharoah--I was perusing Dustin's email, and even before mentally "processing" it, I figured I would give it the FPA Litmus test...that baby is RED!

Dustin Pass method is a hoax

trade vantage 1.0 software is completly useless, big rubbish! last week i traded live all signals, big losses! this week so far the same...
why? cause signals repaint each day, even more within a day!! look at the signals attached. stay away and save $ 1997,- for this scam...

I am sorry to hear that you fell into the trap. I have watched his videos, and I came out with various models mathematically, and proved that it is a big hoax. It will drain your account in no time. It is rather complex to explain here, unless you guys are truly interested... LOL. Do you know that his method will require you to trade 10 times your contract size on 5th attempt to try to recoup the losses, and the order size grows exponentially and your account will explode like an atomic bomb! Based on my test result, the basis of any technique to be profitable is the risk/reward ratio. There is NO 2 ways about it, mathematically speaking. In his video, he uses 30 pips as stop loss (or around that order) and 1000 pips as target. That will give him 30 times to attempt to recoup the losses, meaning that one can keep trying to recoup the losses by keep increasing the order size for 30 more times. But, the order size will Kill your account before you even reach 8 attempts unless you have a bottomless account. I hope that it is timely to voice out such a hoax before more people get hurts. Hope this helps.

Back