Trade12 (aka EXO Capital Markets, aka EXO Management) Fraud

LubaB

Recruit
Fraud alert! Wire transferred funds never reached the account, instead allocated to the account of another trader. Trade12 ignoring emails and any attempts to rectify situation. Had to reach out to US banking regulators since wire transfer was between US bank accounts... none of the phone numbers on their website are real.. I am given total run around. Any suggestions for a legal help dealing with these people. Will gladly share % of recovered funds..

Fraud alert! Wire transferred funds never reached the account, instead allocated to the account of another trader. Trade12 ignoring emails and any attempts to rectify situation. Had to reach out to US banking regulators since wire transfer was between US bank accounts... none of the phone numbers on their website are real.. I am given total run around. Any suggestions for a legal help dealing with these people. Will gladly share % of recovered funds..

Hi,

I am presently working with a litigation firm in trying to get my money from a broker called 2020binary.com. The firm is called Selachii LLP. Website is selachii.co.uk. You might want to try them is it's worth it. Good luck!

Hi LubaB,

We would like to further investigate the situation you've mentioned concerning our company. In order to do this and confirm your case, can you please provide us (via private message) your Trade12 account number? While we do admit that there some instances of miscommunication and/or events that lead to misunderstanding among clients, we always ensure that we deal with them professionally and with the best of our abilities.

We'd like to also note that all business numbers displayed on our website are working numbers. We look forward to your response so we can have this settled all at once. Thank you.

Regards,
Trade12

So... How does it end? They solved?

I have just sent private message to their rep on the forum. Will post how They respond. The disturbing part is that I was issued wire transfer advice with MY NAME ON IT, money got misallocated, now nothing can be done about it. All they keep asking about is my account number!!
I do not have one, as it has not been created as promised upon receipt of the funds. The broker rep I was communicating with is no longer with the company (ha-ha) and his phone number is not answering.

Their rep confirmed via chat that the $$ was received and where it was Misallocated!!! .. you guessed it - to the personal account of that disappeared broker rep... should I say anymore about it?

I have just sent private message to their rep on the forum. Will post how They respond. The disturbing part is that I was issued wire transfer advice with MY NAME ON IT, money got misallocated, now nothing can be done about it. All they keep asking about is my account number!!
I do not have one, as it has not been created as promised upon receipt of the funds. The broker rep I was communicating with is no longer with the company (ha-ha) and his phone number is not answering.

Their rep confirmed via chat that the $$ was received and where it was Misallocated!!! .. you guessed it - to the personal account of that disappeared broker rep... should I say anymore about it?
I'm surprised to see Trade12 commenting on the forum. In my conversations with them, they advised that it is not their job to be monitoring/replying to forum threads.

Just proves my point that they are scared of that case becoming public. They just threatened me with slander lawsuit to make me withdraw my comments. It turns that the fraud was initiated by "Trade12 valued customer Alexander Stefanishin". The valued customer is now claiming that I was his EMLOYEE ?!!! and transferred money from my personal account to my employer account?!!! Let me ask Trade12 if this is customary for their employees to transfer personal funds to and on behalf of the employer...? Without being reimbursed?! Or Perhaps I missed 40k being reimbursed back to me? Anyway... below is my full reply to the rep...
@@@@@@@@@@
This is ridiculous as I was never an employee of Stefanishin and the money came from my personal account. He Had my oral permission to make trades on my behalf, assuming that I will have my separate account for that. I have full documentation for the whole process. I believe it was a fraudulent scheme between Stefanishin and the account manager in your company with the first name "Pasha" or "Pavel", aiming to defraud the customer. For your information.. there is an arrest warrant issued in USA for Stefanishin and his wife, for writing fraudulent checks. US banking commission and SEC are involved into investigation. It is only a matter of time before it is resolved. I am trying to help your company to save the face and just return the stolen money.

Hi Traders, sorry cross the subject here, but I´m having problems to withdraw my money in Trade12 since last week.
Unfortunetly the analist says cannot help me, and said the only way to receive my money is operate with agressive way for more 6 months without withdraw before se my money back.
I need a betther solution and contact support team but I´m not receive return any from anyone instead him.
I see they have a oficial profile here, can anyone help me about some way to have this problem solved?
Appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Back