Trade12, broker scam

messer

Recruit
I have been trading with the broker for about 3 months. Before this I did not have particular experience in trading with fx brokers and dc. And then I started to trade oil from $ 100 with the help of an analyst. The trade started from oil. In the end of the first month I received a withdraw. They were bigger each time. But last time the withdraw was detained because of the exceeded limit (it’s forbidden to withdraw more than 5% of an account). But I have known about such a rule recently. Before this withdraws came quickly (from 2 to 4 days). Now I worry about increasing amount of losses in some deals. Only now it became clear to me that you shouldn’t trust an analyst. It is necessary to use your critical thinking when he whispers something to your ear. Sometimes he is too intrusive asking me to replenish a deposit. I think that not only me have such a problem.

I have been trading with the broker for about 3 months. Before this I did not have particular experience in trading with fx brokers and dc. And then I started to trade oil from $ 100 with the help of an analyst. The trade started from oil. In the end of the first month I received a withdraw. They were bigger each time. But last time the withdraw was detained because of the exceeded limit (it’s forbidden to withdraw more than 5% of an account). But I have known about such a rule recently. Before this withdraws came quickly (from 2 to 4 days). Now I worry about increasing amount of losses in some deals. Only now it became clear to me that you shouldn’t trust an analyst. It is necessary to use your critical thinking when he whispers something to your ear. Sometimes he is too intrusive asking me to replenish a deposit. I think that not only me have such a problem.

I have similar situation with withdrawal. But when I left thread here, manager from financial department contacted me and told that in several days I will receive money...

Back