TRADE12 - CANNOT WITHDRAW

Curkan

Recruit
Well, I’m, just like many here who wrote threads, work with manager who always stays in touch with me, gives recommendations and even gives high probable trading signals. When I was just starting to talk with P***** by the phone (btw he was my first broker at TRADE12) he convinced me that his recommendation will work for 100 percent. Moreover, he told me that I can totally trust him. At that moment I had 1500 dollars which I could deposit and try my best (I read documents about risks and understood that at first I need to specify the amount which I can deposit and lose, no matter how terrible it may sound I acknowledged that situation can turn in any direction). Also I want to add that previously I opened account in other broker and even now I have deposit on it, I just wanted to diversify me portfolio. My friend advised me to do that (I contacted with him on one forum in 2012) But that’s not the thing….

My broker/manager/consultant spoke with me really often till I made the deposit: he answered on all questions, even he first called me to inspire me so to say to deposit money. I understand all was about marketing, it was just simple tricks. Well, on October 2016 I deposited 1000 dollars. We started to trade on oil (that was partially my idea because I really wanted to invest in this asset. People who trade on oil know that this asset could bring profit). Deals were positive, and by November my deposit was 2100 + some bonuses.

Then more deals, as I can see now a lot of clients worked on these assets, that are tesla, Microsoft. I got profit as well. Well till presidential election (because all of that panic I didn’t want to open deals) I received 758 dollars. Not bad…Profit not huge, but it’s stable and almost in every deal that I opened. After election when I didn’t trade I started to receive calls from another manager who advised me to deposit a little more to improve my status, to make it more attractive.

I decided not to hurry with that and continued to work on oil. In March my deal got in minus it was -280 dollars. I started to worry and contacted the company. They offered me another manager because this failed and maybe I sounded persuasive.

I agreed. My new manager insist to increase deposit just like the first manager did, I don’t remember his name….Tom I guess.

I send withdrawal request for 1500 dollars. Decided to check how quickly money will came. I send request on last Wednesday. I attached screenshot.

Now I’m waiting for money!!!!!! I haven’t made withdrawal before, really worrying.

If I will receive my money I promise to ask admin of this site to delete my review or change it on positive….If I will have problems I will immediately share this with you!!!

Attachments

• wiasdaksldna2145.jpg
    wiasdaksldna2145.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
Yesterday, when I posted my thread here I was contacted by financial department of trade12, they told me, that my money is in process of withdrawing and delays arose because of some issues in bank. They said that maximum in two-four days I’ll get my money.

After all this threads here that I've read, I hope i will receive money.

Back