Trade12 changed the openingprice

Hi Janne,
Thank you for keeping us informed about your situation. As much as I would like to start the investigation on your account, I would like to ask for your MT4 ID. Rest assured that we will be helping you all throughout once we were able to identify your account.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12
Hi Lily. My accountnumber in MT4 is 1065472505.
Regards Janne

Hey dude, She is trying to solve cases here :) Take it easy :) We can share her contact details to victims so she can solve more and more problem.
Hi ScamXposR yes she is trying to save their reputation. It is a big job if they scammed people since they opened in 2004. Don't think people can get any withdrawal. Very exiting if they can send screenshots from any withdrawals. Thank you very much for helping. Very happy to be a member and worn other people.
Regards Janne

Hi Lily. My accountnumber in MT4 is 1065472505.
Regards Janne

Hi Janne!

I have been informed by your broker that you were able to make a chargeback last June of this current year. With regard to your account, unfortunately, your open positions on a variety of assets made some money and then lost and this is based upon checking your account history. The losses were greater than your winning positions. That is the reason your broker gave you the option to add money to your account to be able to hold the trades and apparently, you have agreed. However, after series of wins, regrettably, your account accumulated losses again.

Regarding the changing in the opening prices, after making thorough investigation, we have not seen any of it made on your account.

We hope that we were able to help you and that you are satisfied with the results.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, you can send us a personal message here in Forex Peace Army.

Thank you.

All the best,
Lily, Trade12

Hi Janne!

I have been informed by your broker that you were able to make a chargeback last June of this current year. With regard to your account, unfortunately, your open positions on a variety of assets made some money and then lost and this is based upon checking your account history. The losses were greater than your winning positions. That is the reason your broker gave you the option to add money to your account to be able to hold the trades and apparently, you have agreed. However, after series of wins, regrettably, your account accumulated losses again.

Regarding the changing in the opening prices, after making thorough investigation, we have not seen any of it made on your account.

We hope that we were able to help you and that you are satisfied with the results.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, you can send us a personal message here in Forex Peace Army.

Thank you.

All the best,
Lily, Trade12

Hi Lily
Your investigation failed just like my account failed because the openingprice changed. You must be blind if you not is able to see that the opening price changed in my 3 last positions. I even send you the proof in the screenshot. Please tell me what you see the openingprice is in the 3 last positions.??? You seem to deny or ignore the facts, that was the only reason I lost all the money was only because the openingprice suddenly changed to prices that has never existed. .You can still go into the MT4 and see my account last known is 3306.80$. So I do not know how it can happen you don`|t see I made profit.
Mayby it is because of my charge back you do not want to solve anything. My charceback was only 2640$. my total deposit was 2890$. But I did not get back my first deposit 250$.You lie when you say I lost. No I made profit. My account was as you can see 3306.80$ before the last 3 positions. So Trade still own me the 250 $ and my profit 416.80.
I did not even have the money in my bank the day when my accountmanager stole the money, and I did not need to deposit anything anytime at all. It was not a opportunity for me, but a opportunity to take my money. Everything is a big lie with trade 12.
Can you tell me WHO is MAS*STUDARCENRESH? The most deposit goes to them and not to Trade12. Why? What do they do with my money?
Janne

Trade12 called me last week. I like to talk with fraudsters and I kept on asking questions. When I asked about regulation she (Lily?) hung up.

I cant remember how many binary brokers called me after Banc de Binary.

Back