• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade12.com

General discussions of a financial company
They have scammed me. and took money from me. they are liars and God is going to destroy them from top to bottom, because they took money from a child of God, the money will be used on cancer and leprosy. generations after them will be an abomination to God. The curses will come upon them and over them, Amen
Did you accept any company bonuses they offered you?

I also have an account with trade 12 and I looking at all the reviews I want to stop .how do I close the account.

I have requested for a withdrwal with Trade12 and its been 2 weeks already still no update from them. They keep telling me that the finance department is processing the money til today.

This is the reply from Trade12 when I asked abt my withdrwal..its been pending for 2 weeks!!!! Totally BS!!!

Let me tell you why it takes to long for the approval of client withdrawal, first we managed to upgrade our entire system and data base, meaning all data from the old data base needs to be transfer on the new data base.

Second, they are 4 departments to check client details and it must be equal and correct. First finance department needs client information from the account manager department to make sure that all details has been transferred properly and then they need all transactions of the client trading process from the brokers department and the back office will check all documents provided to avoid error on the identification of the client bank details and lastly once everything are equal and correct the finance will approved it.

Please note that our company has a lot of clients and because of the system update, the process of withdrawal comes very slowly and we rest assured you that we are confident that you will have no further trouble. It means every client request especially withdrawal are being process and approved.

3MyHFk5R1VYqcdo8aid2Qb66uwcmT6Om-concierge

I do apologize but I don't have information for that, as a live chat support we only have limited access but I can send a request directly to the suitable department who is in charge on your concern.

3MyHFk5R1VYqcdo8aid2Qb66uwcmT6Om-concierge

I already sent a request to the Finance department in regards to your concern. Please wait to be contacted shortly.

I have been scammed, The MT4 software wont let me close a trade, and they wont let me withdraw my money with an open trade. I'm talking a lot of money, $18,000 USD. Is there anything I can can do? Can anybody offer me advice or help? Thank You.
Jared

Back