• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade12.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been scammed, The MT4 software wont let me close a trade, and they wont let me withdraw my money with an open trade. I'm talking a lot of money, $18,000 USD. Is there anything I can can do? Can anybody offer me advice or help? Thank You.
Jared
You can try chargeback at your bank if you paid through credit card.

No I was not able to use Credit card so I did it all by wire transfer.
Pity. You can hier a lowyer. But who knows what to expect from lawyer...
Please start your traders court on these site. we have to bring them to black list here.

Yes, I am going to report them to the Australian Federal Police for fraud. I will write down my sad story and let the police know. I will let every relevant professional body I can think of know about this. And that's just the start. Later I am going to sue Exo Capital Markets Ltd for fraud.

How do I start a traders court?

Yes, I am going to report them to the Australian Federal Police for fraud. I will write down my sad story and let the police know. I will let every relevant professional body I can think of know about this. And that's just the start. Later I am going to sue Exo Capital Markets Ltd for fraud.

How do I start a traders court?[/QUOTE
First of all start your scam thread. Then write a review about them on this forum. After that you'll be able to start a traders court.

Hello i m with trade 12 9 monnts i have 2 accounts i said 2 i don't have service i have lot problems with them 2 months without broker i can't make withdrawal 0 service after they got your money don't deal with them

You can try chargeback at your bank if you paid through credit card.

I started with trade12 in July 2017. Under £5000. A broker called Andrei gace me 15 winning trades in a row and I was making good money. At this point I was 'rookie of the season' (i.e. a big sucker!). I parted with more money and made profitable trades. I was then told my winning trades would be removed unless I deposited £27,000 to take the account to the next level. I did. Then I was transferred to a broker called Richard Wilkie, who seemed nice at first. On my own I traded the money up to £142,000 and was told most of it was going to be taken back. They took over £80,000 of profitable trades from my history. I have all the screenshots of before and after, proving the profits were removed. I am now trapped in a contract and cannot get any of my money back. I have been a real sucker and have been scammed by these unregulated thieves. I have tried to contact them (by phone, live chat and email) for information or a change of broker 6 times in the last month and twice in the last week. Nothing ever happens. Has anyone heard of a guy called 'healthytrader' who has offered to get my deposits back, or is he a scammer too? Any advice or comments would be welcome. Thank you. There are plenty of FCA regulated brokers for UK users to use. Do not use trade12. EVER.

Hi,
me again. I tried a trade12 experiment. I waited on the Dax until trading volume per candle was low, between 1 and 3 volume. I placed a trade of 6 volume - no effect on the candle, I have screenshots showing the trade being placed and the same one minute candlestick before and after my trade. My trade from my 'live' account simply didn't register, but it did show up as happening on my trade12 account. The only conclusion I have got is that my live trade12 account is not in fact connected to the stock market or the internet and is in effect a dummy platform the same as a practice account. I have the screen shots to prove it. That is why the took £80,000 of profit from my account, the profits I made never existed.

Evidence of trading platform not connected to the internet. Trade of 6 vol does not show up in candle, therefore platform is not connected ‘live’ and must be a dummy account.

Trade of 6 vol placed here, now here is the same candle with a total final volume of 4, which did not get affected by my trade of 6 volume!! Job done!

pictures did not paste, I have a word doc with them stored.

Hi
I have dealt with Trade 12 since Sept 2016, I have invested a huge amount of $ with the incentives of bonus & credits.
My trading grew to over 3 times the amount invested.
With no positions open, I have been trying to close out of my account & with draw my account balance since Feb 2018, it is now 28th April 2018
Trade 12 have refused to pay back any of the funds with out any formal notice, or workings
They are now telling me they will terminate my account.
I will be homeless with in 6 months if I do not get my money back from Trade 12
If you have also been scammed by Trade 12 please respond to this review & I will contact you back
United we can build a case of fraud against them to their banks, their banks have an obligation against money laundering & fraud, this sort of pressure should lead to freezing their liquid assets & the banks should engage an investigation against these scummy scammers to bring to justice
Do not hesitate, respond urgently so we can make contact & start proceedings

Back