• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade12.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,
me again. I tried a trade12 experiment. I waited on the Dax until trading volume per candle was low, between 1 and 3 volume. I placed a trade of 6 volume - no effect on the candle, I have screenshots showing the trade being placed and the same one minute candlestick before and after my trade. My trade from my 'live' account simply didn't register, but it did show up as happening on my trade12 account. The only conclusion I have got is that my live trade12 account is not in fact connected to the stock market or the internet and is in effect a dummy platform the same as a practice account. I have the screen shots to prove it. That is why the took £80,000 of profit from my account, the profits I made never existed.

Evidence of trading platform not connected to the internet. Trade of 6 vol does not show up in candle, therefore platform is not connected ‘live’ and must be a dummy account.

Trade of 6 vol placed here, now here is the same candle with a total final volume of 4, which did not get affected by my trade of 6 volume!! Job done!

pictures did not paste, I have a word doc with them stored.

Hi

I too have been scammed by Trade 12
Your are bang on the money, their platform is a mimic of the live trading platform, all trades & tranasctions are manipulated by these scamming mongrels
Please consider joining forces to provide evidence to my advocate to present to their banks to have their liquid assets seized & to further have their banks start an investigation to capture & bring to these mongrels to justice

Hi

Your are bang on the money, their platform is a mimic of the live trading platform, all trades & tranasctions are manipulated by these scamming mongrels
Please consider joining forces to provide evidence to my advocate to present to their banks to have their liquid assets seized & to further have their banks start an investigation to capture & bring to these mongrels to justice
Hi

Where are you from my ifriend?

Ok my friend joining our forces
How much you deposit and where are you from?

Ok my friend with pleasure.
Where are you from my friend?

Chakib

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Dana. You should start your own traders court. We need 1 more won case to bring trade12 to black list.

Cначала напишите отзыв на этом сайте в разделе отзывы Трэйд12. Проследите чтобы он был опубликован. Его опубликуют в течении 3-4 дней. Начните отдельную страничку здесь на фпа с полным описанием той проблемы которая у вас возникла с данным брокером. Если Трэйд12 не выйдет на диалог с объяснениями значит Вы можете начать трейдерский суд.

Hi

I am assisting a colleague who appears to have also been scammed by Trade12 who offered Investment Insurance for a large Forex Trade of US$300,000>. When the forex trade turned south into a loss Trade12 denigned the insurance was agreed even though my colleague has a letter of offer from Trade12 with Bank of America logo on it and he agreed to the trade only on basis that his capital was insured. Has anyone else had Investment Insurance with Trade12 and lost money?

I am assisting a colleague who appears to have also been scammed by Trade12 who offered Investment Insurance for a large Forex Trade of US$300,000>. When the forex trade turned south into a loss Trade12 denigned the insurance was agreed even though my colleague has a letter of offer from Trade12 with Bank of America logo on it and he agreed to the trade only on basis that his capital was insured. Has anyone else had Investment Insurance with Trade12 and lost money?
This is a new angle that trade 12 has used & I have not come across this procedure before. Nothing surprises me with their tactics & all contributes to the need of stopping these guys trading any further & freezing their accounts & assets. Collectively through the victims that have been screwed by trade 12, & working with an agency specializing in international fraud, trade 12 can be brought down. Please assist in this process by making contact with me via skype: Jaalta

trade12 is a scam!!!!
who needs help ? I can send you all document that I have, you can use it for filling case against them. and the responsible person behind these company.

trade12 is a scam!!!!
who needs help ? I can send you all document that I have, you can use it for filling case against them. and the responsible person behind these company.
Hello chikohany363!
We are filling case against Trade12 in Ukraine now. Investigation is carried out now. It turned out this criminals live and make their durty business from Ukraine! So we appreciate any information that could help us to sue them.
Thanks!

Back