Trade12 DID NOT WITHDRAW MY PROFIT (SCAM ALERT)

syamirc

Recruit
Hai..
So after 1 weeks of my withdraw is not processed i decide to open new thread..
This is my story..

On 29 November 2017 I deposit $350 (They promise to give me 100% Bonus) MT4 id: 1065492518

After I deposit, my account manager call me to follow their instruction to open trade on Crude Oil but I told him that I want to trade my self. So I ask when my I well get my bonus. He said will give my bonus if i follow their instruction in trading. Since i`m having my dinner and no Laptop in front of me he said he will call me on Monday. So while waiting him to contact me i tried to open position on BTCUSD i noticed that they block me from trade BTCUSD so i found that they also have ETHUSD. So I trade on ETHUSD and I manage to get profit $1,209.13 make my balance from $350 to $1,559.13.

So on 1 December 2017 I requested to withdraw $350. I contacted customer support they told me
"Usually it takes 3-5 business days for the Finance department to approve the withdrawal request. However, time may varies."

So I wait for it but it never happen..

On 4 December 2017 I try to contact my account manager through WhatsApp he online and read my message but never reply. Suddenly I check my MT4 account I noticed that ETHUSD also been disable. I no longer can open position on ETHUSD and all ETH and BTC. So I decide to request to withdraw another $700 on 4 December 2017. I also web chat why I can not trade on BTC and ETH he told me my account manager will contact me.

Since then Everyday I contact them through web chat to follow up my withdrawal and asking about my account manager.. Everyday he give me the same answer
"I understand. I already sent a request to the finance department in regards with your concern."

So todays already 5 request they send to the finance department still no action taken from them and no one from Trade12 call me.
and I decide to open this thread to share my experience about Trade12.

I hope Trade12 is not a scammer and will withdraw my profit..

Hai..
So after 1 weeks of my withdraw is not processed i decide to open new thread..
This is my story..

On 29 November 2017 I deposit $350 (They promise to give me 100% Bonus) MT4 id: 1065492518

After I deposit, my account manager call me to follow their instruction to open trade on Crude Oil but I told him that I want to trade my self. So I ask when my I well get my bonus. He said will give my bonus if i follow their instruction in trading. Since i`m having my dinner and no Laptop in front of me he said he will call me on Monday. So while waiting him to contact me i tried to open position on BTCUSD i noticed that they block me from trade BTCUSD so i found that they also have ETHUSD. So I trade on ETHUSD and I manage to get profit $1,209.13 make my balance from $350 to $1,559.13.

So on 1 December 2017 I requested to withdraw $350. I contacted customer support they told me
"Usually it takes 3-5 business days for the Finance department to approve the withdrawal request. However, time may varies."

So I wait for it but it never happen..

On 4 December 2017 I try to contact my account manager through WhatsApp he online and read my message but never reply. Suddenly I check my MT4 account I noticed that ETHUSD also been disable. I no longer can open position on ETHUSD and all ETH and BTC. So I decide to request to withdraw another $700 on 4 December 2017. I also web chat why I can not trade on BTC and ETH he told me my account manager will contact me.

Since then Everyday I contact them through web chat to follow up my withdrawal and asking about my account manager.. Everyday he give me the same answer
"I understand. I already sent a request to the finance department in regards with your concern."

So todays already 5 request they send to the finance department still no action taken from them and no one from Trade12 call me.
and I decide to open this thread to share my experience about Trade12.

I hope Trade12 is not a scammer and will withdraw my profit..

Hello Syamirc,

In cooperation with the Risk Department and Finance Department, we made a thorough investigation in your account history. According to the respective departments, you have been trading in our Company since May 2017. Since then, you have been making transactions to multiple accounts, as well as successful withdrawals.

However, upon creating your last trading account, the Risk Department detected that you have been conducting illegal activity, which is clearly indicated in our Terms and Conditions that this activity, Scalping to be specific, may have justifiable consequences. We, then, gave you a fair warning to not to repeat this activity if you want to keep trading with our Company, as it is against our policies, yet you repeatedly conducted the same illegal procedure.

Please be advised and understand that in order to trade with our Company, you must trade accordingly with the Terms, Conditions, and Policies applied.

If you need further clarification regarding your account, please let us know via email (support@trade12.com) and we will gladly make an appointment with the Risk Department for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Back