Trade12 - Does not allow withdrawal and disconnected account

WOW trade all your money away stupidly or we will just delete your account.
Bucket shop scam scene.

Okay so first you have to invite them to view this thread.
Use every E-mail address and social media link you can get including but not limited to twitter, facebook etc.

If they refuse then I would ask the mods here for a court case and get them officially labeled the scammers they are.
Will follow this tip, Thank you for this advice.

Dear @Pharaoh, many 5 others brazilian folks contact me about the same problems. There are more then 10 now. Looks like a pattern from acting.
We are having the same problem to withdraw our founds, changing rules for operations, abusive dynamics spreads and all off this with almost the same account managers.
They not want to response here, and they are threatening us with lawsuits if we continue to describle these errors in social media.
I´m looking for any next step to try to receive our money back and warning others about this fraud company.

Thank you

Make sure each person follows the Traders Court directions carefully.

And have each person who used Flexpay file a complaint. At some point, Flexpay may decide it's not worth their time to keep dealing with Trade12.

Appreciate your attention in this matter @4evermaat and @Pharaoh , I will support others to make the post here with all evidence to the traiding cout.
We also will file flexpay to try to receive the money deposit back.
Thank you again and please feel free to contact me to any further information we can need to traiding court. We will describle our side with all details we have.
Dears
@CassioGP @carlos araujo @sanishime @roseshoji , Please help me to support others people have the same problems with Trade12 to create the post here in english.
thank you

@AsstModerator

Not sure how FPA handles 'Class Action' fraud cases.

Does each case need its own separate scam alerts thread?

Also, separate traders court cases?

Each case needs a separate Scam Alerts thread. Generally, 3 cases being voted Guilty is all that's needed for a Scam label.

This also helps since the new broker reports are designed to show how many complaints in Scam Alerts vs how many resolved complaints. This is done on a per-thread basis.

So pity to heare this happend again and again. Trade12 stole 20 000$ from me 6 months ago. I lost a chargeback and now don't imagine what can help me.
Trade12 needs 1 more lost case here in FPA and we will bring them to black list. Please dont forget to start your own case.
And ofcause, close all open trades and apply for chargeback at your bank!

Back