TRADE12 is a scam company, I can’t withdraw just deposit

Dana Shakirova

Recruit
I’m a customer of Trade12 LLC, my name is Dana Shakirova acc. Id 1065493486

this company is a scammer. I have real reasons to say that. I have an account with this company from the end of 2017 after long time convictions and calls from this company and deposited in all 10100 $ (Ten thousand and one hundred dollars) with the aim to get trader’s level and more prevelege to earn. (Pls see screen #1) I was assured by an agent all the time, that I could get money back when necessary. The broker Nikita Yanovsky who run me from the first day stated that we’d trade on stocks WITHOUT RISKING, my deposit’s safe and he’d earn with me his comission. During our first days of work, he displayed me good trading on Apple. I cashed out 200$ (two hundred dollars) in order to check withdrawal system. And checked it was gone from terminal day by day but came to me almost a month. (Pls see screen #1.1) Later there were regular deals on gold, silver and metals. Then there annual reporting period started, when all traders became more active and mainly made money according to Nikita’s words. That’s why there were plenty of suggestions on trading with good positions and quota that I couldn’t cover with my deposit, so Nikita required to cash in, I had to search for additional fund and investors all the time we worked. He said there is a referral program on which I can bring another clients and have my bonuses in 30% of deposit. However it won’t be cashed but support to increase my buying power. Ok I said, I was trying advertising and presenting among friends and companions. So Nikita Yanovsky and his main boss Nikolay Prasnevsky helped to increase my profit to 2000 $ (two thousand dollars). (Pls see detailed statement app #2) I was so happy, planned to use it.

However there appeared Dropbox’s wayout to IPO, my broker Nikita suggested to make profit on it, of course with additional investing of 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). He was informed by me that I would have funds only in summer, then could only make deposit, but he insisted on cashing in, working with investors and sharing profit with them. I was under pressure again for about a week, as he tried to urge me. So I didn’t take it. However he booked shares in spite of my unreadyness, my last words were I’ll try to look for fund but don’t promise. (there is confirming call record.) There have been a lot of my lost nerves and stress on my health. Nikita said there might be Bank’s commission in amount of 15000$ (fifteen thousand dollars) for these booked shares if I wouldn’t deposit needed amount 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). That moment balance on my account was 12012 $ (Twelve thousand twelve dollars). Nevetheless on 23d of March, when this deal was successfully settled and the broker Nikita said Bank didn’t take its comission neither from my account, nor from him. He said keep calm, be quite. It’s OK. Happy news I thought and greatly pleased Nikita for that. For 23.03.2018 I had 3 open deals. (Pls see screen app.3).

The next day Nikita called me in the evening and said we should work on statstics, and emailed me a contract to be signed. I said I had to get acquainted as I was enough cautious after what was experienced. That was a doubtful contract. There were several points that confronted my interests. (Pls see screen app. #4) That’s why I rejected it. Our relations became worse. They made me sign. I have been refusing all the time and suggesting any other wayouts to work and settle. I had 2 partners ready to invest. They were not interested in them. I said pls withdraw me my profit 2000 $ (Two thousand dollars), then I will sign this contract and work with agent. They refused me in this too. Then I was tired of all this. (There were family troubles, Nikita was known about them, I’ve informed him and asked for help, but no, he is not as human being, he’s like a robot without feelings and even a heart absense who needs just deposit and investing).

After all I decided to end up and withdraw only my deposit. I closed one deal with profit and 2 deals with loss. (pls see statement details app.#5). On 16th of April I applied for withdrawal, and I got a reject by reason as if I have a contract with them. I have no any contract signed. I emailed them about it. But there was no reply. On 24 th of April I applied for the second time, rejected again with the same reason. (Pls see screen app. #6)

I beg you, if it’s in your eligibility please, force Trade12 to pay back my deposit only.

Many thanks to you!

Attachments:

Screen #1 Deposits

Screen #1.1 200$ withdrawal

Screen #3 3 Open deals

Screen #4 Doubtful contract

Screen #5 Detailed statement profit and loss closed deals.

Screen #6 Twice withdrawal rejection

Attachments

• #6  Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 19.36.36.png
    #6 Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 19.36.36.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • #5 Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 11.58.24.png
    #5 Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 11.58.24.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen #1 Shot 2018-04-12 at 20.37.58.png
    Screen #1 Shot 2018-04-12 at 20.37.58.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
  • #4  contract.png
    #4 contract.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • #1.1 Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 21.13.10.png
    #1.1 Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 21.13.10.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • #3Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 20.23.34.png
    #3Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 20.23.34.png
    86 KB · Views: 0
I’m a customer of Trade12 LLC, my name is Dana Shakirova acc. Id 1065493486

this company is a scammer. I have real reasons to say that. I have an account with this company from the end of 2017 after long time convictions and calls from this company and deposited in all 10100 $ (Ten thousand and one hundred dollars) with the aim to get trader’s level and more prevelege to earn. (Pls see screen #1) I was assured by an agent all the time, that I could get money back when necessary. The broker Nikita Yanovsky who run me from the first day stated that we’d trade on stocks WITHOUT RISKING, my deposit’s safe and he’d earn with me his comission. During our first days of work, he displayed me good trading on Apple. I cashed out 200$ (two hundred dollars) in order to check withdrawal system. And checked it was gone from terminal day by day but came to me almost a month. (Pls see screen #1.1) Later there were regular deals on gold, silver and metals. Then there annual reporting period started, when all traders became more active and mainly made money according to Nikita’s words. That’s why there were plenty of suggestions on trading with good positions and quota that I couldn’t cover with my deposit, so Nikita required to cash in, I had to search for additional fund and investors all the time we worked. He said there is a referral program on which I can bring another clients and have my bonuses in 30% of deposit. However it won’t be cashed but support to increase my buying power. Ok I said, I was trying advertising and presenting among friends and companions. So Nikita Yanovsky and his main boss Nikolay Prasnevsky helped to increase my profit to 2000 $ (two thousand dollars). (Pls see detailed statement app #2) I was so happy, planned to use it.

However there appeared Dropbox’s wayout to IPO, my broker Nikita suggested to make profit on it, of course with additional investing of 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). He was informed by me that I would have funds only in summer, then could only make deposit, but he insisted on cashing in, working with investors and sharing profit with them. I was under pressure again for about a week, as he tried to urge me. So I didn’t take it. However he booked shares in spite of my unreadyness, my last words were I’ll try to look for fund but don’t promise. (there is confirming call record.) There have been a lot of my lost nerves and stress on my health. Nikita said there might be Bank’s commission in amount of 15000$ (fifteen thousand dollars) for these booked shares if I wouldn’t deposit needed amount 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). That moment balance on my account was 12012 $ (Twelve thousand twelve dollars). Nevetheless on 23d of March, when this deal was successfully settled and the broker Nikita said Bank didn’t take its comission neither from my account, nor from him. He said keep calm, be quite. It’s OK. Happy news I thought and greatly pleased Nikita for that. For 23.03.2018 I had 3 open deals. (Pls see screen app.3).

The next day Nikita called me in the evening and said we should work on statstics, and emailed me a contract to be signed. I said I had to get acquainted as I was enough cautious after what was experienced. That was a doubtful contract. There were several points that confronted my interests. (Pls see screen app. #4) That’s why I rejected it. Our relations became worse. They made me sign. I have been refusing all the time and suggesting any other wayouts to work and settle. I had 2 partners ready to invest. They were not interested in them. I said pls withdraw me my profit 2000 $ (Two thousand dollars), then I will sign this contract and work with agent. They refused me in this too. Then I was tired of all this. (There were family troubles, Nikita was known about them, I’ve informed him and asked for help, but no, he is not as human being, he’s like a robot without feelings and even a heart absense who needs just deposit and investing).

After all I decided to end up and withdraw only my deposit. I closed one deal with profit and 2 deals with loss. (pls see statement details app.#5). On 16th of April I applied for withdrawal, and I got a reject by reason as if I have a contract with them. I have no any contract signed. I emailed them about it. But there was no reply. On 24 th of April I applied for the second time, rejected again with the same reason. (Pls see screen app. #6)

I beg you, if it’s in your eligibility please, force Trade12 to pay back my deposit only.

Many thanks to you!

Attachments:

Screen #1 Deposits

Screen #1.1 200$ withdrawal

Screen #3 3 Open deals

Screen #4 Doubtful contract

Screen #5 Detailed statement profit and loss closed deals.

Screen #6 Twice withdrawal rejection

Dear All, as for FPA rules I’m keeping you update for my case with Trade12 LLC Exo Capital markets LTD. During my address here at FPA they emailed me a telephone call record not full version just for 46 seconds, where my many times rejections for shares booking are absent. I kindly asked Trade12 LLC Exo Capital markets LTD for a long time to give me full version of a telephone call with the broker Nikita Yanovsky that lasted for 25 minutes and 51 second. Where I stated clearly and accessibly that I'm not ready for that deal. There's nothing to invest right now. And I need time to look for money and will call or text for myself. I was calling Trade12 to see situation into and prove me if I’m mistaken. I was not getting it from them. Trade12 LLC Exo Capital markets LTD hadn’t given me that for now. It’s a rude mistake of the broker Nikita Yanovsky who booked shares for himself. When I have sent an application for termination of a public contract from 04.12.2017 between me and Trade12 LLC Exo Capital markets LTD, today on 4 th of June, Trade12 LLC Exo Capital markets LTD have nulled my trade account, without any reason and grounds. They even threaten me, what was to expect from scammers. Pls see screens attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 22.38.55.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 22.38.55.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 22.43.15.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 22.43.15.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
Please send a link to this thread to every address you have for Trade12. Ask them to come here and discuss the issue. Please post an update when you've done that.

I have done that yesterday, emailed every address the link, invited Trade12 here to discuss, as for now there was no any reply.

Back