Trade12 : Meddling with trading history without user consent

Keep us informed.
Sure... the account manager/broker told me if I don't talk to his boss, no withdrawal. Sound threatening, and I responded that I had hold back all actions because my account was verified for withdrawal.

I believe it is important to work through the process, highlighting the issue to them and see what is their respond. I have not uploaded much of my account history indicating all those questionable trades. If they don't oblige to my withdrawal request, that is it.

I will do the following:
1) Work with my country authority both law enforcement and ministerial to ensure citizens are protected from Trade12
2) Thanks and of course work with forex peace army to put Trade12 as SCAM platform
3) I have the ability to seek international forex scam litigation on my own

Sure... the account manager/broker told me if I don't talk to his boss, no withdrawal. Sound threatening, and I responded that I had hold back all actions because my account was verified for withdrawal.

I believe it is important to work through the process, highlighting the issue to them and see what is their respond. I have not uploaded much of my account history indicating all those questionable trades. If they don't oblige to my withdrawal request, that is it.

I will do the following:
1) Work with my country authority both law enforcement and ministerial to ensure citizens are protected from Trade12
2) Thanks and of course work with forex peace army to put Trade12 as SCAM platform
3) I have the ability to seek international forex scam litigation on my own
Sounds good and best of luck. Let me know if you any kind of HELP.

The conversation with the manager was bad, and his excuse for refusing my withdrawal is that my last large sum wire was cancelled from my side and as such his Citibank over his side initiate a charge reversal and threaten that I will get sue by Citibank for non compliance. I think this is ridiculous and I asked him to send me the letter from Citibank and I will seek my law enforcement and lawyer advice. Ridiculously he also mentioned my bank will not know about, this must be the greatest scam story looking to scare innocent individual. If my bank does not know, who will. I asked him to send me the letter from Citibank and mentioned within the next one hour.

He even ask to remote access my computer and complete a ridiculous transaction on my bank. He must be crazy. He must be surprised that I don't give in to his threat and will seek help instead.

I can now more confirm that Trade12 is a scam.

After complaining of the bad conversation with the broker manager... they responded my withdrawal is still under processing...

I replied with this warning:

Please note that you need to send me a copy of the approved withdrawal, with details of beneficiary name, my bank account number, transaction reference, and amount.My patience is running thin after talking to your broker manager.Please note that with my police report, I can put the report to all banks in Singapore labeling Trade12 as Forex Scam company, which will stop credit card deposit to Trade12 and next I will raise issue with The Bank Of New York Mellon and Citibank that they are holding account of a company label as forex scam.
All actions will not stop here, I am also working with forex peace army and finally with International Forex Scam Litigation.If Trade12 chose to deal with me in this manner, then be it.

What is this claimed cancelled wire transfer he's talking about?
It was the second transfer, that I cancelled it from my side, details as follow:

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

BENEFICIARY NAME

EXO Management LLC

BENEFICIARY ALIAS

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS

1013 Centre Road, Suite 403S Wilmington, DE 19806

BANK DETAILS

BENEFICIARY BANK COUNTRY

UNITED STATES

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS

CITIUS33 N111 WALL STREET NEW YORK NY 10005 USA