Trade12 : Meddling with trading history without user consent

Hi Deslimth,

We would like to check further on your concerns. Can you please provide us your Trade12 account number so we can assist you? You can do so by sending us a private message. Thank you.

Regards,
Trade12

Hi Deslimth,

We would like to check further on your concerns. Can you please provide us your Trade12 account number so we can assist you? You can do so by sending us a private message. Thank you.

Regards,
Trade12
Hello,

My Trading Acct. no.:

Please don't pretend that you are looking into my concern, I had sent more than 10 emails via my Gmail account with all details of my account trading history remove and withdrawal not process. I had sent numerous times for Trade12 to reply here but you have ignored all my request, until I submitted a FPA court case and they contacted Trade12.

Please note that you are required to reply here:
1) Why trading history is gone and never recover?
2) Why my withdrawal is not approve for more than 1 week?

Hi Deslimth,

Regards,
Trade12
It will be good if you can address the pending complaints in scam folder too.

Hi Deslimth,

Regards,
Trade12
You are required to reply here and not through a private message. All private message through my Gmail, has not been successful to get you to reply why my account trading history is gone and my withdrawal not approve.

I sought international law firm and recover my money from these bastards, who refuse my withdrawal. I have accomplish putting them to be Scammer in FPA and seek litigation to recover my money.

I sought international law firm and recover my money from these bastards, who refuse my withdrawal. I have accomplish putting them to be Scammer in FPA and seek litigation to recover my money.

Hi Deslimth,

We do understand that you are having some problems with regard to your trading account at the company. We would like you to understand that one broker does not represent the company’s overall reputation and image. We would like you to provide all your details such as your MT4 ID, email address and phone number to take an action and resolve your issue.

Moreover, kindly send us a message here in forexpeacearmy to expound your concern. Rest assured we will help you on this. Thank you very much.

Lily, Trade12

Hello Deslimth, we are hoping that we were able to assist you properly on this and that you are happy with the result and the resolution provided by our team.

Should you have other concerns, kindly send us a PM through here and we will be happy to assist you again.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

Back