Trade12 : Meddling with trading history without user consent

deslimth

Private, 1st Class
My account trading history was tempered with by unknown sources, as such all account history is gone. Luckily I kept a copy of the screenshots as evidence. All my deposits are traceable.

I am going to make police report if unfavorable reply from Trade12.com.

Sorry. You probably meant the OP.

I did, but I can share anyway. Anyone with credit card deposits over $10k who needs help convincing the bank to do a chargeback can go to WinChargeback for assistance. Those who don't qualify for chargebacks and/or seeking to get profits back can get a lawyer referral from WinThisCase.

Plus, notifying the press never hurts. Every news article on this sort of scam makes it that much harder for the scammers to find new victims.

Trade12 has been invited to response here, but to date they still refuse to respond here. Over the past week, strange caller to me offer help to recover my money via their lawyer with certain amount of upfront payment. Of course I rejected.

Trade12 offers apology over what happen but still not responding directly to my account history been deleted, which is of great concern to trader.

When you get calls like that, pretend a little bit of interest up front. Get as much info as possible (name, phone number, email address, web site, etc), since this can aid in warning others about recovery room scams.

Traders12 has a 1 star rating, but won't be getting a scam finding unless people file Traders Court cases. All the instructions and the link to file a case are here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

When you get calls like that, pretend a little bit of interest up front. Get as much info as possible (name, phone number, email address, web site, etc), since this can aid in warning others about recovery room scams.

Traders12 has a 1 star rating, but won't be getting a scam finding unless people file Traders Court cases. All the instructions and the link to file a case are here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
I had submitted a 1 star review for Trade12.com.

I am planning to report the case to my local police and seek their help and may probably block Trade12.com from harming more people. I also plan to sought forex scam litigation help. Do you have any other advice for me?

I had submitted a 1 star review for Trade12.com.

I am planning to report the case to my local police and seek their help and may probably block Trade12.com from harming more people. I also plan to sought forex scam litigation help. Do you have any other advice for me?
You submitted fpa traders court case yet?

My account trading history was tempered with by unknown sources, as such all account history is gone. Luckily I kept a copy of the screenshots as evidence. All my deposits are traceable.

I am going to make police report if unfavorable reply from Trade12.com.

Any results of your case?

Back