TRADE12 - pending trouble with withdrawal

How did you deposit the money? credit card/debit card/wire?
If I understood correctly it's still less than a week you had deposited your money.
I would suggest following steps to take immediately,
1 - Email the company to terminate your trade account and return all the money back.
2 - Ask your banking service provider to cancel all the transactions with trade12 on the ground of, i) FCA warning ii) Indication of fraud/ scam based on recordings you have iii) Your email to the company for account termination and refund.

First transaction for 10k was debit card
second transaction for 55k was wire transfers

i have been in touch with my banks international fraud team who are already doing everything they can and are working with action fraud.

My bank has not suggested i ask to terminate my account and ask for a refund, i can call my bank up and suggest this to them? or do you think i should go ahead and email trade12 immediately on this matter?

How did you deposit the money? credit card/debit card/wire?
If I understood correctly it's still less than a week you had deposited your money.
I would suggest following steps to take immediately,
1 - Email the company to terminate your trade account and return all the money back.
2 - Ask your banking service provider to cancel all the transactions with trade12 on the ground of, i) FCA warning ii) Indication of fraud/ scam based on recordings you have iii) Your email to the company for account termination and refund.
First transaction for 10k was debit card
second transaction for 55k was wire transfer

i have been in touch with my banks international fraud team who are already doing everything they can and are working with action fraud.

My bank has not suggested i ask to terminate my account and ask for a refund, i can call my bank up and suggest this to them? or do you think i should go ahead and email trade12 immediately on this matter?

If you have requested to withdraw all/ most of your funds, it should be okay as closing the account.
Did you ask bank about possibility of chargeback and wire cancellation?
Chargeback request for transfers made from debit/credit card is generally resolved based on reason codes,
thechargebackcompany.com/mastercard-and-visa-chargeback-reason-codes/
Wire cancellation is bit complex process, the recipient bank also requires to coordinate in your favour.
Did you get any reply from Accura Accountants?
Let's hope you'll get all your money back in time without much problem.

If you have requested to withdraw all/ most of your funds, it should be okay as closing the account.
Did you ask bank about possibility of chargeback and wire cancellation?
Chargeback request for transfers made from debit/credit card is generally resolved based on reason codes,
thechargebackcompany.com/mastercard-and-visa-chargeback-reason-codes/
Wire cancellation is bit complex process, the recipient bank also requires to coordinate in your favour.
Did you get any reply from Accura Accountants?
Let's hope you'll get all your money back in time without much problem.
Yes it is a wire cancellation my bank is in the process of trying to achieve, the money initially went to the Bank of America before going to the beneficiary bank of JPMorgan Chase. Bank of America acknowledged the same day and informed that they where contacting JPMorgan chase who my bank is waiting to here back from.

Yes I have been keeping Accura Accountants up to date with everything that has occurred also informing them that global fin services trades under the name of trade12 to which they where unaware. After discussing directly with global fin services accountant about a fraud case against a client he informed me he now has legal obligations he must follow. I will be contacting them again to discuss the possibility of getting them onboard with my personal case.

i got a random phone call one day asking to open an account with trade12. After much convincing i did.

Immediately i became very suspicious and started gathering evidence, i have recorded all call, video recorded all desktop activity from the broker through any desk, and after a lot of work got IP address that they try to hide, taken screenshots plus more.

i have deposited a fair bit of money and kept my profits low in comparison to the money in my balance on MT4. I have also not accepted any trade12 bonuses my broker has offered.

I have recently requested a withdrawal which on the withdrawal receipt says it will be proceed in 1 business day, however it has well exceeded this time frame and on my trade12 account summary the status is still "initial" which means it has not been processed.

Hopefully this can be resolved

i will keep you up dated.

If this proceeds i will be taking a court case.

Hi Smuk 181!

This is Lily from Trade12. Our company do not want our clients to experience any trouble when it comes to dealing with us. May I ask how your issue with Trade12 is by this time? Should the request be still pending, I am here to be of help to you and we assure that we will assist you all throughout the process. Kindly provide me with the details of your account and your full name so I can check with our system. Looking forward on your reply.

i got a random phone call one day asking to open an account with trade12. After much convincing i did.

Immediately i became very suspicious and started gathering evidence, i have recorded all call, video recorded all desktop activity from the broker through any desk, and after a lot of work got IP address that they try to hide, taken screenshots plus more.

i have deposited a fair bit of money and kept my profits low in comparison to the money in my balance on MT4. I have also not accepted any trade12 bonuses my broker has offered.

I have recently requested a withdrawal which on the withdrawal receipt says it will be proceed in 1 business day, however it has well exceeded this time frame and on my trade12 account summary the status is still "initial" which means it has not been processed.

Hopefully this can be resolved

i will keep you up dated.

If this proceeds i will be taking a court case.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...without-user-consent.49795/page-2#post-280411

My thread which I recently engage a law firm to recover my money, just like me back in Mar/Apr 2017, I put them to be scammer in FPA then seek litigation. These bastards returned my deposit, though I need to pay for the litigation fee but it is still better to pay the law firm than to let these bastards take advantage of our money. They are all liars, don't think too much just sue them.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...without-user-consent.49795/page-2#post-280411

My thread which I recently engage a law firm to recover my money, just like me back in Mar/Apr 2017, I put them to be scammer in FPA then seek litigation. These bastards returned my deposit, though I need to pay for the litigation fee but it is still better to pay the law firm than to let these bastards take advantage of our money. They are all liars, don't think too much just sue them.

Yes I have already been on touch with the police, law firm and my banks international fraud team. Since my last post they told me there was problem with my withdrawal and I needed to do a few small trades to cancel out any credit, I refused to do this. They then came back to me a day later after realising there was a scam case open against them saying they could put the 10k back into my account now but claimed the scam/fraud case had disabled them from returning any funds and once I lifted the case against them they could return the large wire sum. After speaking with my onboard professionals they highly recommended I reject this and only drop the case when the money arrives back in my account.

Back