trade12 scam broker

kortik

Recruit
Have lost all my deposit of $23, 400 for 3 months. My story is the same as with other deceived traders.
Initially they helped me to get some profitable deals offering to increase the deposit so that the trade to be more interesting and profitable. Including an offer of getting acquainted with new tools for trading. Then a sudden downturn happened at the market, a hedge fund loan, a demand to add more money, then a demand to work out trading volume.

Then the deposit was drained when the trading volume had been worked out. At the same time the manager persistently gave me incorrect advice about the direction of DAX prices. As far as I understand, all this was done to increase the investment attractiveness of trade12 with stealing trader’s money.

Here's a "high-tech" scam! All the "transactions" of traders are likely to revolve inside the broker. And all money losses go to the company's budget. After receiving the information from trade12 employees that the company is going to add binary options as a trading instrument my suspicions were formed definitively.

I lost all the hope to return $23, 400. And my profit on the account - $40, 000. Trade12 has to take place in the list of scam brokers!

Have lost all my deposit of $23, 400 for 3 months. My story is the same as with other deceived traders.
Initially they helped me to get some profitable deals offering to increase the deposit so that the trade to be more interesting and profitable. Including an offer of getting acquainted with new tools for trading. Then a sudden downturn happened at the market, a hedge fund loan, a demand to add more money, then a demand to work out trading volume.

Then the deposit was drained when the trading volume had been worked out. At the same time the manager persistently gave me incorrect advice about the direction of DAX prices. As far as I understand, all this was done to increase the investment attractiveness of trade12 with stealing trader’s money.

Here's a "high-tech" scam! All the "transactions" of traders are likely to revolve inside the broker. And all money losses go to the company's budget. After receiving the information from trade12 employees that the company is going to add binary options as a trading instrument my suspicions were formed definitively.

I lost all the hope to return $23, 400. And my profit on the account - $40, 000. Trade12 has to take place in the list of scam brokers!
All the brokers there are liars... their customer service and finance are complete liar.

Back