Trade12 scam call me every day

Pavlon5

Recruit
Of course, I can be wrong - I have not traded with the broker yet. But the fact that it's better for beginners not to stick to Trade12 is a fact. Maybe $250 is not a lot, but if I'm not mistaken, even with $ 100 you can start.
But for me it’s a lot too.

I can judge by the obtrusiveness of managers of this broker. In my opinion, this is not normal for any professional manager. They call me several times a day.

I am convinced that a good company should attract new customers with quality service and honesty, rather than constant calls.

Of course, I can be wrong - I have not traded with the broker yet. But the fact that it's better for beginners not to stick to Trade12 is a fact. Maybe $250 is not a lot, but if I'm not mistaken, even with $ 100 you can start.
But for me it’s a lot too.

I can judge by the obtrusiveness of managers of this broker. In my opinion, this is not normal for any professional manager. They call me several times a day.

I am convinced that a good company should attract new customers with quality service and honesty, rather than constant calls.
You made a very smart choice to search about them before you jump in with them. You can get more details about their complaints by clicking trade12 here and here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

Back