Trade12 SCAM | Don't Withdraw my money

Hello Nyezso,

We have already sent a follow up request. Please do understand that processing a withdrawal could take 3-5 business days. You can drop an email to support@trade12.comor concerns@trade12.com for further detailed updates regarding your withdrawal.

Thank you for understanding.

Warm Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

A lady called me again. We agreed to they will Accept my WD today or latest on money but because I bought this ticket what actually I never seen or any evidence about this, anyway they said will approve my 2 WD but because of that they'll cancel all of my profit, so after that my account will be on zero. I said, ok. So I'm waiting.. checking my account and keep updated here. Thanks.

I argue that the company Transact Europe and eMerchantPay Limited are partners in the fraud of the company trade12 (Global Fin Services Limited).

Я подтверждаю, что Transact Europe и eMerchantPay Limited являются партнерами по мошенничеству вместе с trade12 (Global Fin Services Limited).

9 февраля 2017 года все средства исчезли с моего торгового счета (1065334632). Сотрудники компании, которых я попросил связаться со мной и объяснить, что произошло, не смогли дать мне последовательный ответ. Мои деньги $ 15,962.66 были просто украдены.

Я знаю, что компания Transact Europe и eMerchantPay Limited принимает платежи с сайта www.trade12.com .

По моей просьбе было проведено расследование. По документам, которые вы отправили 27 июня 2017 года (имя торгового представителя Global Fin Services Ltd., имя приемника карты - www.www.trade12.com) с данными о транзакции (Fulfillments), полученными для запросов на получение заявок в Европе Transaction , не является моим подпись. Это подделка документов, которая является преступлением в любой стране мира. Я заявляю, что такие документы не были подписаны мной, либо вручную, либо в электронном виде .
В этой связи я подготовил заявления о возбуждении уголовного дела по фактам мошенничества и подделки документов полиции, Великобритании, Кипра и Беларуси.
Сайт www.trade12.com, который вы обслуживаете при получении платежей, проводит мошеннические действия. Фактически, Transact Europe и eMerchantPay Limited являются соучастниками мошенничества.
I know that MerchantPay Limited has accreditation FCA UK https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000003jN1U9AAK.
How does a company with FCA UK accreditation accept payments for an unauthorized FCA UK firm? Against trade12 FCA UK issued a warning :
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/global-fin-services-trade-12
You do not know this?
Your client is a fraudster, you serve him, so you are an accomplice in fraud.
Thus eMerchantPay Limited is an accomplice in fraud.

Hello Nyezso,

We have already sent a follow up request. Please do understand that processing a withdrawal could take 3-5 business days. You can drop an email to support@trade12.comor concerns@trade12.com for further detailed updates regarding your withdrawal.

Warm Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

My first WD is approved now. I still didn't get the money but if is true I should get it very soon. Please, can you send them a follow up for I'm waiting for the second WD to approve. I'll keep you updated here if I get any money. Thank you!

Hello Lily,

My first WD is approved now. I still didn't get the money but if is true I should get it very soon. Please, can you send them a follow up for I'm waiting for the second WD to approve. I'll keep you updated here if I get any money. Thank you!

Hello Nyezso,

No problem. We will send a follow up regarding your withdrawal request to the Finance Department. However, please do keep in mind that this could take more than 24 hours to be processed. Please contact us via support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com for further details regarding your withdrawal request.

Rest assured that all has been followed up to the respective departments.

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyezso,

No problem. We will send a follow up regarding your withdrawal request to the Finance Department. However, please do keep in mind that this could take more than 24 hours to be processed. Please contact us via support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com for further details regarding your withdrawal request.

Rest assured that all has been followed up to the respective departments.

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

Another 24 hours and the second is still not Approved.

Hello Lily,

Another 24 hours and the second is still not Approved.

Hello Nyeszo,

Please do understand that withdrawals take 3 to 5 business days to be processed.

You can contact support@trade12.com or concern@trade12.com if you wish to clarify your concerns further. You can also drop an email so that the Finance Department could give you a first-hand update regarding your withdrawal request.

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyeszo,

Please do understand that withdrawals take 3 to 5 business days to be processed.

You can contact support@trade12.com or concern@trade12.com if you wish to clarify your concerns further. You can also drop an email so that the Finance Department could give you a first-hand update regarding your withdrawal request.

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

I'm still waiting... One lady called me on last Thursday and she said will call me back on Friday with the last hands up on the last WD. This not happened and I'm still just waiting...! Thanks!

Hello Lily,

I'm still waiting... One lady called me on last Thursday and she said will call me back on Friday with the last hands up on the last WD. This not happened and I'm still just waiting...! Thanks!

Hello Nyeszo,

We have already asked an authorized representative to speak with you regarding your withdrawal. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily

Back