Trade12 SCAM | Don't Withdraw my money

Hello Nyeszo,

We have already asked an authorized representative to speak with you regarding your withdrawal. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

Yes, then finally they called me. Delete all of my profit and my last WD was approved on Monday. Today is Friday and the money is still not here. It shouldn't have to take more than 5 working days...!

Regards,

Hello Nyeszo,

We have already asked an authorized representative to speak with you regarding your withdrawal. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

The good news is I receive some of the funds on Friday just around at the night.
The bad news is and I don't know how is possible but I didn't receive the right amount. $1.870 is still missing. How is possible and why? So can you tell them to look after this because is still not correct and takes soo long to solve my case.
Thank you!

Hello Lily,

The good news is I receive some of the funds on Friday just around at the night.
The bad news is and I don't know how is possible but I didn't receive the right amount. $1.870 is still missing. How is possible and why? So can you tell them to look after this because is still not correct and takes soo long to solve my case.
Thank you!

Hello Nyeszo,

Upon checking your account (information provided by the Finance Department), your 11,000 USD withdrawal has already been released. Any delays of this withdrawal are occurrences the Company cannot control (like your bank processing and receiving the funds). Your current balance as of the moment is 777.89 USD. Please email support@trade12.com and accordingly ask for an ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) to present your bank in order for them to locate your funds.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyeszo,

Upon checking your account (information provided by the Finance Department), your 11,000 USD withdrawal has already been released. Any delays of this withdrawal are occurrences the Company cannot control (like your bank processing and receiving the funds). Your current balance as of the moment is 777.89 USD. Please email support@trade12.com and accordingly ask for an ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) to present your bank in order for them to locate your funds.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

I sent a mail to the support on 6 November but still nobody contact me or provide the ARN number. Meanwhile, I talked with my bank as well and they said they didn't see any other transaction and shouldn't be any issue to receive funds any of my cards/account. My bank said if I still don't get back the funds do not hesitate to contact them so I will do if you can't send back at least my money. You delete all of my profit you should be happy now and at least give me back my money. The fantastic financial department always doing mistakes (and your servers and whatever), last time they sent me more money I said ok, no problem I see this, so now the price not 11,000 just $8,500 what you should send back to me then I got $6,630... this is not 8,500. Still very frustrated to take months to get back at least my own money and I feel my patience goes to the end so next week if you don't figure out something very fast I'll involve the right bodies (how I mention in my first post) in my case to help. Thanks!!

Hello Lily,

I sent a mail to the support on 6 November but still nobody contact me or provide the ARN number. Meanwhile, I talked with my bank as well and they said they didn't see any other transaction and shouldn't be any issue to receive funds any of my cards/account. My bank said if I still don't get back the funds do not hesitate to contact them so I will do if you can't send back at least my money. You delete all of my profit you should be happy now and at least give me back my money. The fantastic financial department always doing mistakes (and your servers and whatever), last time they sent me more money I said ok, no problem I see this, so now the price not 11,000 just $8,500 what you should send back to me then I got $6,630... this is not 8,500. Still very frustrated to take months to get back at least my own money and I feel my patience goes to the end so next week if you don't figure out something very fast I'll involve the right bodies (how I mention in my first post) in my case to help. Thanks!!

Hello Nyeszo,

According to the Finance Department, they will be providing you the ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) which you will present to your bank in order for them to track your funds.

However, please do understand that due to the rapid currency exchange movements, there would be instances where you would receive your funds unequally, something that is beyond the company’s control. This is clearly stated on our Terms & Conditions. However, if you wish to speak to a Finance Department representative to further clarify your situation, please email us at support@trade12.com and we will gladly schedule you for a call.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyeszo,

According to the Finance Department, they will be providing you the ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) which you will present to your bank in order for them to track your funds.

However, please do understand that due to the rapid currency exchange movements, there would be instances where you would receive your funds unequally, something that is beyond the company’s control. This is clearly stated on our Terms & Conditions. However, if you wish to speak to a Finance Department representative to further clarify your situation, please email us at support@trade12.com and we will gladly schedule you for a call.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello,

I'm waiting for the call from them. Last time they called me on Friday I think but I was busy and can't take the call. I'm available today the whole day maybe tomorrow as well but I prefer today to call me.
So actually you want to tell me because of the exchange rate I lost/got back $1.870 less ?! :D This is just ridiculous! Where did you find this exchange rate? The unique Trade12 exchange rate applied?? Jesus!
Send me the ARN number even if via mail I don't care! I'm not just gonna watch this! I'll ask for more help from other bodies!

Back