• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trade12 SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
This is a total scam.

I have deposited over 200k for my account and 100k was lost due to broker open a large trade and give assurance it will be profitable but did not monitor or allow me to close the trade.

Another trade that wipe out my full amount with a rigged trade that artificially cause the trade to jump 1000 pips.
I raise the issue with support@trade12 and they say the broker department will call me but did no happen.
I raise at least 30 tickets for response over 2 months and nothing happen, they keep asking me to wait.
Eventually my personal details was leaked/shared with other broking companies and i had numerous unsolicited calls.

The names of thre broker Kevin Cooper was also mention in the thread.

Trade12 rep ..pls respond.

This is a total scam.

I have deposited over 200k for my account and 100k was lost due to broker open a large trade and give assurance it will be profitable but did not monitor or allow me to close the trade.

Another trade that wipe out my full amount with a rigged trade that artificially cause the trade to jump 1000 pips.
I raise the issue with support@trade12 and they say the broker department will call me but did no happen.
I raise at least 30 tickets for response over 2 months and nothing happen, they keep asking me to wait.
Eventually my personal details was leaked/shared with other broking companies and i had numerous unsolicited calls.

The names of thre broker Kevin Cooper was also mention in the thread.

Trade12 rep ..pls respond.

Greetings lowbw29!

Please see the other thread here in Forex Peace Army. I responded there.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily

Trade12 is a total scam. I deposited funds, did not do any trading, and cannot withdraw my funds now. I have tried for 7 months now, with numerous emails, online chats, phone calls, but to no avail. NEVER DEAL WITH TRADE12.

Trade12 is a total scam. I deposited funds, did not do any trading, and cannot withdraw my funds now. I have tried for 7 months now, with numerous emails, online chats, phone calls, but to no avail. NEVER DEAL WITH TRADE12.

Hello Terry,

My name is Lily and I'm a representative from Trade12.

It would be of great help if you could provide us your MT4 ID so we can have your account checked with the respective department.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hi all
I also have been scammed by Trade12
I have engaged mychargeback also but they need trade12 acquiring back details can anyone assist in finding or advising how I can find these details
lost $130,000.00 US dollars to these arse holes and I hope they can find the people responsible and put the away, however they have more than likely more there money to a place that cannot be traced.
Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated
Regards kenjo

I got scammes by trade12 before. I deposited money in my account because of the mike tyson advertise and before i started trading i noticed all the bad reviews. So i decided not to trade and to withdraw my 1000$. I waited and waited more than a month with emails and phonecalls. I told them i did no trades and my account is verified why not to accept my withdrawal? I thought to myself i must to be smart. So one representative called me and i told him that i want to withdraw my 1000$ to check if everything is working fine and the bank transfer to my bank and my country is fine because i want to deposit 30 000$. Of course i wouldn t put another penny but they fell for it and after 2 days my money was in my bank account. Never tried to open their web again lol

I got scammes by trade12 before. I deposited money in my account because of the mike tyson advertise and before i started trading i noticed all the bad reviews. So i decided not to trade and to withdraw my 1000$. I waited and waited more than a month with emails and phonecalls. I told them i did no trades and my account is verified why not to accept my withdrawal? I thought to myself i must to be smart. So one representative called me and i told him that i want to withdraw my 1000$ to check if everything is working fine and the bank transfer to my bank and my country is fine because i want to deposit 30 000$. Of course i wouldn t put another penny but they fell for it and after 2 days my money was in my bank account. Never tried to open their web again lol

can u post the bank wire/or details of deposit method?

Hi. I guess you people know about this?

Hi all
I also have been scammed by Trade12
I have engaged mychargeback also but they need trade12 acquiring back details can anyone assist in finding or advising how I can find these details
lost $130,000.00 US dollars to these arse holes and I hope they can find the people responsible and put the away, however they have more than likely more there money to a place that cannot be traced.
Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated
Regards kenjo
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back